World War Z

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World War Z

Post by l2o5ng on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:10 am

Hi all, i'm a new guy here, I made this thread to show you some funny stuff I made.Ok so let begin.
Plot
Xera'vjin wrote:Long time ago, there once was a rich and powerful city name Drahan. which is ruled by a wise king name Tero'dul. After the event of their neighbor Kingdom -Ureh- The city went down hill very fast. the cause of this problem is because their kingdom was having a war with the Black Dwarf from the north mountain, Tero'dul and Juris Khan -King of Ureh- had had a deal to protect their kingdoms from the outside enemies. But then, when darkness cloud gathered on the top of the ruined city of Ureh, there were no hopes left for both kingdoms. One day, when the battle between Drahan and The Black Dwarf almost over, the Black Dwarf was about to take the king's castle; There was a strange man appear in front of the King's hopeless face. He said:"Just one bite, and all your problem will be solve". The wise king made a foolish desicion -he let the Stranger bite his arm- He then felt a burn in his brain, a broken sound in his bones and a nothingness in his soul. He began to bite his soldiers, one by one, his soldier felt the same as he had felt - Strong, immortal and Souless. They won the battle that day, but there was no victory song, no celebration, no... nothing. Tero'dul realised that he was tricked, he and his deathless soldiers then tracked the Stranger's footstep and finally it lead them to the ruined gate of Ureh. The war between the living had ended, and the battle between the dead was on
Not the best story I made  Sad 

Pictures

Let's find that bastard my warriors

The Footsteps lead us here

Wrong place

Ureh, how?... Juris Khan you will pay for what you did to us

Slaughter them all my Warriors

I made all of these with a Necromancer and one Ghoul Lord SSU axe (and 1 Runeword)  Razz 
Please give me some feedback. It's ok to troll  Embarassed

Last edited by l2o5ng on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

l2o5ng
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World War Z

Post by chickenfeeder on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 am

I though there was a nec wand with a "totem" oskill I don't remember now, that "totem" keep spawning corpse and turning them into zombies that use some psn range atk looks like flametail shot, until there are no enemies left. I though you were using that wand, why not keep it on switch? Very Happy it should be better (and funnier too) for an army to have both range and melee soldiers don't u think?

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l2o5ng on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:07 pm

I don't think Astruagar is a zombie  Neutral . I have the Idea of a Zombie fight a long time ago, but when it come out, the Darkwarden ruin everything, their Realite like skill is too OP. I don't know if keep spawning zombie and proceed through the battle field until you meet Juris Khan is a good idea (My Zombie can't even move  Neutral )

l2o5ng
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 am

Ah ofc I don't recommend you to use that in ureh, lag to heaven =)). So you made this char for this story only?

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l2o5ng on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 am

@chickenfeeder wrote:Ah ofc I don't recommend you to use that in ureh, lag to heaven =)). So you made this char for this story only?

Maybe, I don't know  Whistling . But actually there are things that only reanimator can deal with easily. Like Jurgment day or any Summoning Quest. I Used to summon 4 the butchers and my reanimate just don't die  Smile

l2o5ng
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:44 am

The wand he was talking about is this

Spoiler:

Zakarwa's Betrayal
One-Hand Damage: 72 to 76
Durability: 36
(Necromancer Only)
Required Dexterity: 168
Required Level: 100
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura when Equipped
+2 to Necromancer Skill lvls
+(32 to 37) to Summon Sirens
+(19 to 22) to Dead Wall Totem
+(16 to 18) to Dire Charm
+(41 to 60)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+(61 to 80)% Bonus to Summoned Minion Damage
Regenerate Mana +(31 to 50)%
-2 to Light Radius
+50% Damage to Undead
Socketed: 2

Dead wall totem will require you to spawn less sacrifices from your necro and the screen will fill very quickly with friendly zombies.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 am

Welcome back Sexen Very Happy

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:57 am

Thank you and we will see. This might just be a short appearance  Twisted Evil

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l2o5ng on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:55 am

@Sexen wrote:Thank you and we will see. This might just be a short appearance  Twisted Evil

I have that wand too, i mainly use it for the Demonic Blood Aura   Razz

l2o5ng
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 am

I kept her alive  Cool now when you are back, maybe i can kill her.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum