Elemental Druid.... Any Suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Druid.... Any Suggestions?

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:25 pm

I wanted use a druid, but since the elemental tree got nerfed i was planning to change builds midgame but that seems to not to be working? anything you guys use when use a elemental in this new patch or should i switch to the bowdruid now?? any suggestions will help and i can upload some screenshots if you need me to do so...

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Druid.... Any Suggestions?

Post by gg2 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Here's my setup : Max Elemental Rain of Fire , Elvensong, Plague Avatar , and acid fiends.

pretty cool, you can kill skeleton in k3k without killing totems becuz there after they are charm where they can get dmg, so If they are in the poison cloud they will die.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesusjuice on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

What about the equip any unique you recommend?

jesusjuice
Glowing Blob

Confused as hell!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 pm

For low lvl I would go with Tu flamen, tu hawk helm, tu scale mail , tu belt , tu chain boots, t6 honorific with 4 resist pgems and u mo it with resist and minions resistance
Rings are probably 1 skill rares with spell dmg and other usefull mods
And ammy same thing, go for +skill rare.

Later on I don't exactly know what sus I would use but I would use Probably sur druid staff ( double orb) and maybe rest all craft. Even the staff could be a craft actually.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:44 am

skill: 15 elemental, 15 hunting banshee (for extra shot), max acid fiend, poison flash, life shield, 1pts in all the rest.
early mid gears: tu6 flamen, tu6 hawkhelm, tu6 ancient or scale armor, tu6 belt, honorific gloves and boots, orb +fire, cold spell dmg, -EFR, -ECR, rare rings, rare amulet with + spell dmg, -ER, +skills, lighting arena oskill.
late gears: fire/cold crafted flamen or ssu flamen, crafted antlers or skyguard, +minion life crafted armor, bless with your main spell dmg type (would be fire- fascinating). asheara su belt or craft, or tu6 belt is still good. Basically caster should use whole set of crafted for much dmg.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 am

Lone wolf set !!! Max elemental, acid fiends + poison flash (tanky summons), berries + shield. Leftover go into force of nature (max if possible) or tremor if you want to hurt your eyes. 1 pt in pagal rites and what is left into plague avatar.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum