From level 1 to beating each Uber - mode and character choice

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From level 1 to beating each Uber - mode and character choice

Post by Nekt on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:03 am

So I've decided that I still want to "beat" Median and installed the mod once again Smile. As the title suggests I'd like to beat each uber at least once. However, I'd like some advice regarding the following two questions:

1) Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
Singleplayer gives me Plugy (stash size!), Multiplayer potentially gives me better trading opportunities and help from other players (should come in quite handy for some ubers).

2) Which character(s) would you chose?
I thought about assassin, since I already played her a lot, and sorceress (since the Heroic bosses took forever last time I played assassin). Maybe a barb as well for the Kingdom of Shadows Trophy.

Nekt
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: From level 1 to beating each Uber - mode and character choice

Post by mahitovec on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am

1 mp
2 its pretty impossible to do all ubers with 1 build. but overall sor barb sin best for sc

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 pm

@Nekt wrote:So I've decided that I still want to "beat" Median and installed the mod once again Smile. As the title suggests I'd like to beat each uber at least once. However, I'd like some advice regarding the following two questions:

1) Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
Singleplayer gives me Plugy (stash size!), Multiplayer potentially gives me better trading opportunities and help from other players (should come in quite handy for some ubers).
As for Sp/Mp, its more the kind of game you like. in MP you can get a friend and make things easier, making a tank and a glasscannon (or any other combination) can be a very helpfull strategy, but in single player you also get to trade (watch the "madhouse subforum") and you get to have infinite space, no kind of ping/lag. it depends on the way you ike to play.

@Nekt wrote:
2) Which character(s) would you chose?
I thought about assassin, since I already played her a lot, and sorceress (since the Heroic bosses took forever last time I played assassin). Maybe a barb as well for the Kingdom of Shadows Trophy.

i dont think you will be able to do it with only one character, but the one more results have are sins, maybe getting 2 or 3 gears to respec.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 am

1. Multiplayer. The mod is balanced around having multiple people in the game to hold tp's, and allow people to rejoin from unrecoverable situations. Its not like when laz was the mod maker and both modes were completely viable.

2. If your already comfortable with a sin then use that. Barrage bowazon has a few ubers that are less hard than every other build. If you want to beat the newest ubers with the least amount of gear and skill barrage is the way to go. Hope this helps.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arcology on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:59 am

It's balanced around MP? Is void not doable in SP?

arcology
Onyx Knight

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 am

its balanced around sp

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 am

Void is doable on SP as it's on MP imo...bowzon is best for cheesing some ubers that other chars can't but it also has ubers that are quite impossible(extremly hard) for her...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekt on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks for all the answers! I decided to start multiplayer and I'm having a blast with the sorceress. I will probably level an amazon to have an easier time with the new ubers. I hope I get around leveling a barb by trading for the Ureh trophy somehow...

Nekt
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm

@arcology wrote:It's balanced around MP? Is void not doable in SP?

Uh? I was talking about the mod as a whole not one uber. Everything is "do-able" in both sp and mp but the mod is biased toward party play. It has been said time and again that sp is only cheaters so they have 0 opinions that are valid.

@mahitovec  Rolling Eyes

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 pm

@Sexen wrote:
@arcology wrote:It's balanced around MP? Is void not doable in SP?

Uh? I was talking about the mod as a whole not one uber. Everything is "do-able" in both sp and mp but the mod is biased toward party play. It has been said time and again that sp is only cheaters so they have 0 opinions that are valid.

Laughing Laughing still with the same?

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum