[Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Ultimative vXIVb] Necromancer Reanimator full guide

Post by SpineTheMan on Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm

RollsRoyce wrote:my feedback to your addition:

1) i really enjoy reading it since you seem to know quite a bit about this game
2) i can add a few thoughts that cam to my mind when i thought about those ubers:

* Toraja - punisher turrent reanimate has a nice (hidden) aura - you should try it and see what happens (SSSU Marrow staff)

* CoV i always just summoned my minions and ported over the wall - Gul rw gave me flamestrike which melted the ball - then your army can do the rest

* you should consider using 4 Pois rw in a throwing weapon or even just a death shard craft - this will guaranteed kill chrysaor. His healing btw is innate so he heals ALL THE TIME until ow is triggered ( death shards Razz)

i hope you go on with this guide ! i love it - i even started a nec but i really hate the beginning as reanimator :Pall reanimates are weak.

Also idk if i just missed it - but do you make use of dark power ?

* I don't have any kind of SU Marrow Staff yet so I don't know about the aura Neutral.  
* Flame Strike is a good idea too, but I think we can do that Uber just fine without it 
* So his healing is Innate, not like Jitan he can only Heal when use his Life Blood skill. I will try your tip  Very Happy 

For the Dark Power, yeah it's good skill but is out shine by Bloodlust, Dark Power only give you Damage (less than Bloodlust) and Crushing Blow, Sure CB is good, but it is not as important as Elemental Bonous which Bloodlust give (It boost Death's Fury Totem Tri-element damage). Plus you can have Bloodlust by mid-terror with the Seid Runeword (Kur in any Necromancer Dagger). And mid game is the point when you have Necrobot (Urada), These boys can be Nightmare with Bloodlust buff. But before you can get a Kur Rune, you can use Dark Power to buff your army, it works just fine.

P/S: Just keep up until you get the Urada and Seid (Bloodlust buff) and you will not be boring or weak anymore with all the buff and stuff. A little tip, as a Reanimator, you can just make Honorific Items and MO them with Magic Find, then socket them with Lum rune to further boost your MF. With about 500% MF, although you clear Tran Anthulua with twice the time other Characters can clear, You will make up for the quanlity of your Drop Item, that means you have way BETTER chance to get SUs each time you farm  Cool .
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan on Sat May 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Finally!!! Finish The Uberquest Section by adding Heroic Levels. Also add farming section. Well, this guide is almost done now.  Cheers!
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Why not 10-into veil king and 1-into rathma's chosen (instead of the other way around) to increase your reanimate count to epic proportions?
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan on Sat May 17, 2014 4:36 pm

taem wrote:Why not 10-into veil king and 1-into rathma's chosen (instead of the other way around) to increase your reanimate count to epic proportions?

Well, this build isn't really about Summon, I use them mostly for the Aura (Shadow and Void Anchor). Yeah Veil King + Rathma's Chosen is truly a great combo. I had used this before as a Xbow Necromancer and it's Clap Clap, Massive army of Veil Terror + Death's fury totem = enemies Praying  . However, as I mentioned before, Rathma's chosen doesn't block Poison Damage so you need to either re-summon and buff Veil King with RC or increase his life (not really good option ), the RC also block your Sarcifice 's timer  Neutral .
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sat May 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Well, my point was that VK's reanimates are.... reanimates, so this seems to fit your guide better than Void or Jinn imo. Just saying  Very Happy .

One thing I noted and wanted to comment to you about was in your "uberlevels" area, you seemed to have a bit of difficulty with them. With my summoner, I also moved slow as molasses in most of these levels, just summoning, waiting, summoning, buffing, teleporting, etc... but one feature I found works exceptionally well is the telebomb technique. Forgive me if this does not work with reanimates, I simply don't remember, however to telebomb, simply hover mouse over target till name of target pops up, then cast some shadows on this spot and bend the shadows directly on the target. With my summoner, the target, rather a totem or boss, died usually in less than 1-second because all summons and totems are pulled togeather on the same 1x1 tile, so whatever was on or near that space just got ass-raped by everything I had summoned all at once. Could be completely different with reanimates, but it's a technique I found very useful for summons for some of these levels. Hope it helps.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan on Sat May 17, 2014 4:50 pm

taem wrote:Well, my point was that VK's reanimates are.... reanimates, so this seems to fit your guide better than Void or Jinn imo. Just saying  Very Happy .

One thing I noted and wanted to comment to you about was in your "uberlevels" area, you seemed to have a bit of difficulty with them. With my summoner, I also moved slow as molasses in most of these levels, just summoning, waiting, summoning, buffing, teleporting, etc... but one feature I found works exceptionally well is the telebomb technique. Forgive me if this does not work with reanimates, I simply don't remember, however to telebomb, simply hover mouse over target till name of target pops up, then cast some shadows on this spot and bend the shadows directly on the target. With my summoner, the target, rather a totem or boss, died usually in less than 1-second. Could be completely different with reanimates, but it's a technique I found very useful for summons for some of these levels. Hope it helps.

Reanimates don't go with you when you teleport or use Bend the Shadow, it is the MOST frustrating thing when I begin to play as a Reanimator. This is the Reason why you can't farm K3KBa. Also the reason why Duncraig is Impossible, The reason why Khalimgad is so annoying, the reason.. the r...  Very Angry. I can't say it anymoar  Sad . Yeah Uberlevels are the Pain in my @ss, All of them except Tran Anthulua, Triune really piss me off  Neutral
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun May 18, 2014 9:09 pm

I think a good reanimator should also be a good totemmancer,indeed reanimates does not teleport with you,so some offensive totems should be there in order and they do create lots of powerful fighters for you,so death fury totem will become somehow really useful.....I see you use death fury totems even when you are using trap rat,does those elemental damage carry on range attack now?

Since you use ghost,maybe get some daystar or something like that will be helpful before you can cast sacrifice
wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan on Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 am

wow123400 wrote:I think a good reanimator should also be a good totemmancer,indeed reanimates does not teleport with you,so some offensive totems should be there in order and they do create lots of powerful fighters for you,so death fury totem will become somehow really useful.....I see you use death fury totems even when you are using trap rat,does those elemental damage carry on range attack now?

Since you use ghost,maybe get some daystar or something like that will be helpful before you can cast sacrifice

Yeah, Death's Fury Tri-elemental damage boost work the same as Kraken Stance and Nephalem Weapon so it works with all attack that carry weapon damage.
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpineTheMan on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:06 am

Correct some WRONG information about Venom Fiend, add Sewer to Farming Place, uncover some secrets about Gore Crawler and some other things.

The information about Venom Fiend is wrong, I mistake them by Acid fiend lol. You guys should check the Gore Crawler both in End game section and Reanimate. Give me some feedback about how to use them, cause most of you who've played this mod for a long time must know the Dark Star Dragon's dirty skill
SpineTheMan
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Building my Necro out of this build, just finished Creature of Flame (for my first time ever) with this build using only T1 Urada for summons (Necrobots)... took me about 50 minutes (!!), very doable but fps limit + mass sacrifice = nightmare, specially when you have lazors shot your way and you can't even see your sprite. lol
Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum