Chrysaor Skull Droprate?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chrysaor Skull Droprate?

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri May 02, 2014 11:22 am

Hey guys, in the Median documentation there is said:

Secret Elemental Runes
On Destruction difficulty, in Chrysaor's Sewers uberlevel, you can come by the Elemental Stones and Unknown Skulls 1. They all have the same chance to drop.

However, I have now gotten many runes, but no skulls yet!

Are there different settings for drops on realm, or is the droprate for skulls in general much lower nowadays and is the information in the documentation therefor obsolete?

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chrysaor Skull Droprate?

Post by nikolaipka on Fri May 02, 2014 11:39 am

For me drop rate of skulls is higher than stones. I have more skulls, its like 2 skulls 1 stone per run. Sometimes 1 skull 1 stone, but always i got at least 1.

nikolaipka
Fairy Witch

TGGood 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Fri May 02, 2014 12:01 pm

The possibility of a Skull or Ele-stone drop is the same. In fact, the Skull might appear easier to get than a particular stone U're after, as it can be obtained from any elemental, while for example a Fire Stone may drop only from Fire Elemental… It is obviously more common to get a random stone as there are quite a few types to choose from, however, you should be able to get 1 Skull in average per clear sewer… So, just try one more time… When I was trying to get just a couple of poison stones there, I've ended up with tons of skulls and masses of all different stones –but not a single poison one  Shocked 
..and that’s how it works ..totally random and unpredictable…  Wink just keep trying and U might even get 3 Skulls per run one day if lucky  Very Happy

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri May 02, 2014 12:20 pm

for me it was even ...i had 6 stones when i had 6 skulls Very Happy ( ofc not 6 diffrent stones though)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Thanks guys, but were all these results offline or on realm?

I will try a few more runs. It's weird since I have about 10 stones and no skulls Very Happy

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri May 02, 2014 1:22 pm

im pretty sure you missed them ^^ its almost impossible that you got 10 stones and no skull

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri May 02, 2014 2:36 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:im pretty sure you missed them ^^  its almost impossible that you got 10 stones and no skull

Hmm.. I run with a glued-down alt-key! ^^

Btw, I only have one friend on Sin Wars, some nice people here that also play there? I won't ask you to get me charms, don't worry ;)But doing Ubers together could be fun, or helping eachother to mule once in a while, trading items etc. Theres a lot of beginners who ask for wp's and ask for a rush/leveling and then grab all the good stuff that drops even if you agree that the guy running the rush gets the Su's/Sets.

This way I lost 2 nice rings..

Also, is any of you has skulls left, I have more elemental runes, so we can trade some if you want.

My account is: ohmarinus

(btw, I see a 'cookies' number under my name, why is it at -4, did I do something bad on the forum?)

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 pm

The negative cookies...hmm...were you the guy that was complaining about not being able to play Sigma or Ultimative on a Mac? Just asking...not sure. You can hit me up on TSW...same name as here.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohmarinus on Fri May 02, 2014 2:49 pm

@GregMXL wrote:The negative cookies...hmm...were you the guy that was complaining about not being able to play Sigma or Ultimative on a Mac? Just asking...not sure. You can hit me up on TSW...same name as here.

Yeah Smile That was me. Not really complaining. More just trying to get some attention for this fact because it was Laz's intention to always keep it friendly to both platforms.

As it seems, it's still going in that direction right with the next version?

Anyway, since then I've changed computer and am now using a macbook with bootcamp, so it's win/mac here and Diablo runs smoothly on the Win8 installation so it's no issue anymore for me. However, it would ofcourse still be great if the mod would stay available for both platforms. I know a lot of people who still play MedianXL on their macs.

I'll look you up Smile Thanks.

Ohmarinus
Clawstorm Terror

Why u no mac for Sigma?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri May 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Gaming on MAC. Best joke ever. Also, don't bring back that topic, it was already explained many times when you went in your cry frenzy that the mod will still be playable on MAC machines.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum