lvl 90 UH caster paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lvl 90 UH caster paladin

Post by Mane1 on Sat May 03, 2014 3:22 am

Just got to level 90 on terror  @actII and had a couple questions
UH caster paladin

What confused me on the guides for stats is they said for strength and dex just enough to equip, But I see so many nice sacred items in the heroic level when i farm that require so much of either strength or dex. my question is would it be beneficial to example; vastly increase dex and have strength suffer just to equip some nice armor or vice-versa?

I know there will come a point when strength will be zero but ive played diablo II since it came out but never got this far let alone this mod, this far in the game is all new to me.
Stats/skills wiped clean for a fresh start for uber . im guessing SU items dont require any strength or dex later on in the game?
Stats
Stregth - 42                                Skills points remaining 96 -  ( with  + 15 to all skills with my equipment combined)
Dex -      29
Vit -       36
Ene-       24

Stats points remaining - 463

plan on maxing out or close to max skills  below

Tainted blood
Mind flay
SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION
slayer
VESSEL OF JUDGEMENt
SCOURGE

Dont really have a need for  sacred armor; raptur; LIGHT AND SHADOW no melee of course .

I messed up level 1 challenge, but I have +2 maximum skill level on my class charm

question #2 , Minigame 2: Crowned : I try every time i play before I do real quests, ran into probly 20 witches on tamoe H (play with /players 8)where none of them sparkle or w.e so i havent been able to cube my charm for +1 max skill....   it says 15% but so far  0/20 thats 0%.  

Another quick question that I asked in short questions thread, say you die on terror difficulty... Do you have to recover your character's body before you restart or you lose everything? or can you die, restart and have body spawned with you?

Thanks for any help, hopefully I can take some wisdom from your uber experiences.

Mane1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lvl 90 UH caster paladin

Post by gg2 on Sat May 03, 2014 3:32 am

With charms and such in late game, you won't need much str/dex. Symphony of Destruction and scourge should be 1 point imo.
You need to max Stormlord (wich will really help you to wear your gear) and Superbeast(uberskill)

Also 15% statistically means that for 100 witches, you will get 15 times the sparkle. So you're just unlucky and keep trying you should get it soon or nah

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mane1 on Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 am

@gg2 wrote:With charms and such in late game, you won't need much str/dex.  Symphony of Destruction  and scourge should be 1 point imo.
You need to max Stormlord (wich will really help you to wear your gear) and Superbeast(uberskill)  

Also 15% statistically means that for 100 witches, you will get 15 times the sparkle. So you're just unlucky and keep trying you should get it soon or nah

My paladin is only as strong as my army in terror atm, with 24 scourge with 45%+ dmg and life, as of now if my scourgs run out, im dead in a matter of a few hits. I can see symphony of d being 1 I will try that out

thx!

Mane1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 am

Actually you won't need scourge later, unless when doing some quests, maxing it is unecessary. UHC is the fastest caster, sometimes your summon just die because they are left too far. If u want tanks, use reanimates. With enough charms and + sks you will get 500 str and dex easily with <100 base pts and 1 pts stormlord.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 am

Actually you won't need scourge later, unless when doing some quests, and they don't have buff or aura, maxing it is unecessary. UHC is the fastest caster, sometimes your summon just die because they are left too far. If u want tanks, use reanimates. With enough charms and + sks you will get 500 str and dex easily with <100 base pts and 1 pts stormlord.

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mane1 on Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 am

@chickenfeeder wrote:Actually you won't need scourge later, unless when doing some quests, and they don't have buff or aura, maxing it is unecessary. UHC is the fastest caster, sometimes your summon just die because they are left too far. If u want tanks, use reanimates. With enough charms and + sks you will get 500 str and dex easily with <100 base pts and 1 pts stormlord.

oh my, did not realize you'r first post was so vital. For some reason I thought stormlord was slayer... makes sense why I try to wear my gear thru stats after resetting stats/skills and end up with double the stregth I should have after skill points set...  should go alot smoother now  Very Happy

Mane1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat May 03, 2014 9:27 am

I posted an answer to the terror body question in the short questions topic:

http://www.medianxl.com/t4987p330-short-questions-thread#123723

(the bottom of the post)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat May 03, 2014 10:34 am

OMG sr guys, I posted reps by my nokia so I didn't relize that I double posted it. Can't delete it now, stupid me Hitting a Wall

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat May 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Don't worry about unintended/accidental doubleposts, especially since you're aware you shouldn't doublepost. if we had more people that think about that, like you do, that would be awesome. Kudos. Smile

We have people that quadruple-post and don't care, even after repeated warnings.

Feel free to double post if you need it (for example when you want to post a big wall of text to make it more readable or when the contents are very different so you want to split them). The doubleposting is only a problem if you use it in vain for posting nothing of consequence and then repeating that practice even though you know that you shouldn't do it (or if you don't care).

Some of the forum veterans and nice people get a bit more leniency with posting, as well.

(yea, you can delete your last post only until someone else posts after you)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mane1 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 am

@Quirinus wrote:I posted an answer to the terror body question in the short questions topic:

http://www.medianxl.com/t4987p330-short-questions-thread#123723

(the bottom of the post)

Thank you for the response!

Mane1
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum