I need some help with my char and got some questions :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some help with my char and got some questions :D

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Started playing median again about 3-4 weeks ago re-read some guides etc.. and now i'm a bit stuck and need some advice Very Happy. I have a lvl 120 bow ama i have some pretty neat gear( i hope Very Happy) but i find some zones and ubers more challenging and some i did not try XD. I'll post my gear and questions for the respective areas which i find hard to beat.

Helm : Siegfried in a sacrad ama helm and mo-ed it with def(tho i use estatic and kinda ruins it XD) and all res.

Armor:Albreht's revenge kinda like it for the reanimates and arrow on strike Razz mo-ed it with -res to enemy cold/light/fire got -11f/-11c/-12l soketed with 3 pamy's 3 pruby's.

Belt - Deadfall mo-ed it with more str, dex (i had trouble using sacred items and my bow due to stat requirements now i farmed most of the siglets and don't find it that much of a burden) and all rez and socketed with 2 p'ruby

Boots - Honorific boots -144 all res and 90 fhr( when i was doing ball in terror i found it hard to withstand the waves/missiles and other shit's coming towards me and didn't want to waste many skillpoints).

Gloves - crafted sacred gloves - 48 min dmg/139% ar/ 8 - str/vit/eng and 49 dex/ 7% bonus dex/ -16 psn rez and i mo-ed it with ed to reach 350%(again mistake on my part) and -10 to enemy f/c/l rez sok-ed with 4 p'ruby.

Weapon - Herald of Skartara (kinda liked the bow and after 20 attempts i got the lucky double mo bonus) mo-ed its dmg to max/60% lifesteal (cuz it's my only sources except some charms)/1 mo with ms (fuck'ed it up here Very Happy )/ enhanced wep dmg rest got it to 80% and soketed with 6 p'rainbow's

ring's 2 empyrian bands - both failed my luck attempts but they had the biggest stats ( and i was lazy to farm for better ones) 5% and the other 4% to all stats i mo-ed them both with 30dex and -8 rez f/l and -9 c and the other -8 rez l/c and -9f

ammy- angel heart (didn't find the damn rare ammy with light arena that everybody speak's about) 9% str bonus and 10% agi bonus, mo-ed it with 30dex/30 str and 10% to cast lvl 3 thunder hammer( got mad trying to do akarat uber here so i used this one Smile) )

arrow quiver - hanabigami with -14 all rez one and with lucky pot got 5% bonus to stat's also mo-ed it with -res got it to -24 to f/l/c

Stats with charms included: str - 532(added to 139 for belt)
dex - 2371 (added 988 still missing some siglets but not many i think)
vit - 2023 (base stats)
eng - 161 (base stats)
other stats : 135 ias without ef/210 fhr/105 frw without ef/65% ls and 12%ms / -85 enemy res to f/c/l / 60% bonus str, 83% bonus dex, 51% bonus eng, 96% bonus vit/ 50% ow, 65% cb with lvl 11 elfin wep idk how much that is/ all res 80 on destro with 327fire;377cold;366light;321psn/ fire,cold,light abs 10% from jday charm

So far i managed to complete the following ubers :CoV with innarius included,butcher,legacy of blood,infernal machine,j-day(tried a bit to do both uber's but i got raped insanely so i leaved it be),creature of flame,binding of ball,kurast 3000,death projector,amzodan,akarat,rathma square,island of the sunless sea,lord aldric jitan,assault on mount arreat.

Also couldn't manage to finish my black road challenge due to a difficult teleport area in fauzentvile alway's get overruned and then raped instantly by lazor robots so i left this away now i should go back to it since i'm trying to do kabraxis and i find quite hard without it managed to get him to 50% hp one time XD.

Ok onto my problemes now hope i didn't bore ya Smile)
-Duncraig : well i can kill them fast enough my problem is that i seem to get stuck in some small rooms ,smaller then the medium ones i can handle those with a few deaths but this small rooms i see them flooded and can't kill the mobs quick enough to make room to avoid the barrels. I like to farm the areas in here and managed to get 2 scrolls from 2 lieutenants.I'm guessing i need better killspeed or to respec to sov but since i'm gonna die 99% of the casses she ain't gonna do much i guess?
- Kingdom of Shadow : saw some youtube videos of barb's/pala's that walked around like bosses and didn't give a damn , I tho die in 2-3 hits . So ... Should i respec to Jav cuz i found vasilesy set for java while farming girswold on terror like a mad man ( tho all gear have 1 sok and only the helm has 4 sok cuz i found it on destro) or should i make an alternate char like a barb or pala tank ?
-Astroga i tried to find the bug but got raped in the catacombs by other heroic mobs while looking for it and was lvl 118 Smile) so i leaved it be.But i'm open to suggestions on it Very Happy
-J-day for the upgrade - I tried doing it with full dps with curare but i die very fast and when there are 2 or more of angles when nukes and other stuff start flying around i can't maintain ederym's and fire spirits on for to long and also dealing with the angles. So how should i proceed ?
-Triune : didn't like the charm at the end so i didn't attempt it. But if the area is good for farming please tell me Smile
.... etc. Meh writing this for so long bored me XD .
I want to try all the quests from the list by order so i'm trying to start with Exclamation  the first part of destro uber's but not necessary, so what of the other uberquests and bosses should i go for with my current gear ? And some tips on them as well Very Happy . Thanks for reading this Razz.

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need some help with my char and got some questions :D

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

For the j-day quest u need huge cast speed to keep summoning until 2 avts appear, or u have to be very lucky to get both 2 at the same time. U should respect sometimes, like in fauzt max curare, ef, dragonlore and get some reanimate. Ama doesn't have good dmg amount, even dragonlore won't give much so for places like dunc it's good to get as many %cb and wdm procs as possible, and zon gets huge benefit from los. Find stoya's arrow farter zon for more info. Hope it helps Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 am

Oh so i need bigger fcr ok will try that right away.In fauz i did try full dps with wyrmshot for safe and phalanax but my problem was the teleport area somehow i was facing 6-8 lazor dudes all focusing on me in an instant and i couldn't handle more then 3 maybe 4 missiles at the same time but that was at first, with the charms i got so far i should be able to do it now i hope Smile). Yeah about the items well i was focusing on fining items for arrow fartzon Smile) but got unlucky with the lightning oskill ammy i think i'll start gambling for ammys and reroll till i get something...
Thx for response Very Happy

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun May 04, 2014 4:22 pm

There is only 1 room where u really need blink at the back of the entrance. At first anyone would get overwhelmed, just blink then walk right away to other corners so that enemies won't regconize u and shoot 123456 at u. Zon walks pretty fast so this should be easy, about 10 tries to practice and u will get used to it. Lighting arena is quite powerfull, u have to try it to know it's benefits it will grant u Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Well managed to finish black road chall Very Happy yeah with charms was way easier also managed to get both mathel and inarius afther 30 atempts Very Happy now i am having troubles in kalimgrad done this damn uber for the past 3 hours and can't seem to get the ear no matter what i wonder why the damn angel on the right and the on on the bottom don't drop it Neutral ,also watched some vids they seem old but the damn thing drops in their game ... Did they change something now ? Do i need to kill all the angels or what cuz i can't do more then 2 angels atm even then with full luck that means a low number of lanterns .

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

U were just unlucky, should exit game and retry later Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sun May 04, 2014 6:45 pm

yeah ... guess i'll do so tomorrow now i just got the ammy with light arena seems ok but meh ... i liked the extra stat bonus Very Happy and thx for help again Smile

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Use TU Stag Bow...It's better imo...You can also use kali rw gloves. An alternative for boots, gloves is to make zomg dex crafts rolling to get max dex% bonus possible and then just mo with -light, -fire, -cold to get these 3 as close as possible to -100. Coming back to weapon, TU Stag Bow or crafted bow with arrow proc or knife proc, 2 empyrean bands with 5% attributes mo`ed with thunder hammer proc and the 3 -enemy resists (fire, cold, light). Amulet with 3skills (+4 or +5 with bless) +banish proc+lightning arena, lightning arena is a must if you want to make your life easier. Also mo the amulet with thunder hammer proc and -enemy fire/cold/light res. Use perfect rainbow stones for crushing blow on your bow and perfect amethysts on your helm, armor, belt, gloves, boots.
For skills max dragonlore, max ef, max war spirit, 50% slow def harmony, 0 sec cooldown phalanx, rest is up to you. Use barrage combined with phalanx for support.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Tue May 06, 2014 7:51 am

Okay got TU stag bow rerolled it like mad to get the double orb and maxed the dps and LL but i find it way more laggier then what i had, sure it gives me time to think but that ain't gonna help me vs those instant missiles that i can see coming towards my face Very Happy.Got new pair of gloves with more %dex a bit less %ar meh. Got rid of my honorfic boots and got a pair of crafted ones with 10% dex 25%fhr and 35%r/w speed ;D and mo-ed it with res ... as for ammy i barely found the light arena skill got lucky with blessed luck and got it +2 but fucked the mo-s by adding str and dex on it XD ... and whatever i got left with -res.
Okay as for the uber part finished zakarum today somehow after 5-6 hours of attempt in windowmode screen failed while one single run in fullscreen and i got it Neutral i just think this game is trolling me hard ...
Trying to do prince rodheo but can't seem to withstand the blink + pushback and depending how he spawn's it can get very nasty i die very fast, didn't try to respec to SoV guess i'll do that later and see how it goes... if not i'm waiting for some ideas on how to proceed Very Happy

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum