Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge

Post by Brother Laz on Mon May 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Fancy throwing scoundrels into a black hole or meeting interesting divine individuals who speak in CAPS LOCK?

Spectraverse - Out now!

Since endorsement whoring is prohibited (which is why my member tag is "Endorsement Geisha"), this time I'll let you choose whether or not to endorse!

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Flying Polar Buffalo Error

View user profile http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge

Post by Diminished Heathen on Tue May 06, 2014 12:36 am

@Brother Laz wrote:Fancy throwing scoundrels into a black hole or meeting interesting divine individuals who speak in CAPS LOCK?

Spectraverse - Out now!

Since endorsement whoring is prohibited (which is why my member tag is "Endorsement Geisha"), this time I'll let you choose whether or not to endorse!

Looks good, will check it out.

Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue May 06, 2014 7:23 am

Yay, modsbylaz again Smile will check it!

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Tue May 06, 2014 1:59 pm

Please, mod TorchLight II :'(

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Tue May 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Hotfiles will probably be a nope. Two companion mods have been released and have been raking in the endorsements. After all, the world needed more female companions with anime faces.

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Laz on Sun May 11, 2014 12:50 am

OH LOOK I MADE IT HARD GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.

Yep: pages and pages of rage, flaming and abuse all the way to getting told to die irl. From people who usually don't even bother looking for solutions to the puzzles or don't have the basic human decency to ask for advice and instead call the mod shit and garbage and me retarded and autistic because they get stuck in a room which has a crystal that blows you up and they can't figure out how to get up onto a ledge. It's like if the response to K3KBA was "this mod sucks because the skeletons are immune to everything".

Cue a series of Laz Easymode Patches™ except OF COURSE NO ONE FUCKING DOWNLOADS THEM NOT ON THE NEXUS NOT ON THE WORKSHOP.

I'm tempted to just delete and bin the mod and go do something else with my time.

Brother Laz
Care Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Soponator on Sun May 11, 2014 3:11 am

@Brother Laz wrote: It's like if the response to K3KBA was "this mod sucks because the skeletons are immune to everything".

you mean there is something to do there?  Scratch 

Consolation good ol times, eh? if it makes you feel any better, that sort of things happen when retarded game makers make retarded games for retarded audiences... no challenge, no effort, no thinking, just press enter and profit. (thats why games today last 6 hours and 20 years ago lasted for weeks)

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun May 11, 2014 2:58 pm

SS looks awesome! Smile
I'll endorse it when I get to my computer.

Hmm, I'm not sure how mods and stuff work in Skyrim, I know you made a few already. I'd reckon if you made a few more and then combined them into a big one that covers many things/aspects, people would notice much more, especially if it's good (and we all know what you touch turns to gold ;P). Maybe a kinda standalone one.

Continue doing it if it's what you like doing, I don't really know what to say.

PS: LOL accused of being autistic, that's a compliment in my book. Even if you were, I prefer the awesome skills of autistic people to the boring 'normal' people that can't do anything of worth anyway, except complain. Being in Physics I think I have a better access to autistic people than most. Their social akwardness is kinda endearing and refreshing too, if you can deal with it. xD

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelle on Mon May 12, 2014 3:20 am

Finally, a quest mod from you! Just started it and it's amazing so far... but

"Your reward for intervening in the war in heaven is a choice of 42 unique Destruction spells with scripted effects." Sad

There is after all also archers and melee classes in the game and I'd bet they'd love to endorse a well made quest mod with a reward that is actually useful!

Jelle
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:42 am

Casters need far more love in Skyrim than fighters or archers, however.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum