Few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few questions

Post by Laurel Wreath on Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

1.Does anybody know if Fool`s Gold can have Hellcat reanimates? And if so, does their "only allows melee" aura work on ... oh, I dunno ... Uber-Bosses?  Mr Green 

2.Is there a item based calculator? I mean, I have the one Marco posted, but it doesn`t help with IAS since for example Viper Bow has a better IAS than Serpent Bow. And it`s calculated different I guess like in LoD

3.Did people figure out what make Secret Chrysaor summon many statues? I`m pretty sure something triggers him. I`m 100% sure (tested many times) that Kabraxis for example starts pouncing on you like crazy if you use more than 30% (not sure) slow target on him.

4.What are those invisible things in the new Uldyssian uber in every room? There`s 4 of them arranged in a square, that are attacked by Edyrems or Symphony of Destruction. (the same way it used to do to the invisible totem in Chaos Sanctuary back when u summoned Kabraxis there)

Laurel Wreath
Heretic

It's ruined!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few questions

Post by munkyh3ad on Sat May 10, 2014 10:01 pm

1. Yes it can, but they don't have that aura at all. In this list you can check reanimates and the skill they use when under your command: http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/MXLU_vXIV_Doc_v2.92/grig/monster_skills.html

2. First look at the animation to see if it's an attack or a cast, if it's cast IAS doesn't matter because you need FCR. But if it's an attack animation you can use marco's calculator, and at "other item IAS" you put your total IAS (from weapon and other sources). In MP you have to add these manually but in SP if you use PlugY this value is found on the 2nd page.

3. Don't know.

4. I think they are some sort of "triggers". Not sure but i think they are used to check if boss in that room is dead and let you proceed to next room or something like that. Marco said something somewhere but i can't remember.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Sat May 10, 2014 10:06 pm

@Laurel Wreath wrote:1.Does anybody know if Fool`s Gold can have Hellcat reanimates? And if so, does their "only allows melee" aura work on ... oh, I dunno ... Uber-Bosses?  Mr Green

The aura doesn't works on monsters at all.

I`m 100% sure (tested many times) that Kabraxis for example starts pouncing on you like crazy if you use more than 30% (not sure) slow target on him.

Yeah, no.

4.What are those invisible things in the new Uldyssian uber in every room? There`s 4 of them arranged in a square, that are attacked by Edyrems or Symphony of Destruction. (the same way it used to do to the invisible totem in Chaos Sanctuary back when u summoned Kabraxis there)

They are units used in the uber mechanics which you aren't really meant to notice...

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurel Wreath on Sat May 10, 2014 11:11 pm

I`m 100% sure (tested many times) that Kabraxis for example starts pouncing on you like crazy if you use more than 30% (not sure) slow target on him.

Yeah, no.

Yeah, yes. I did allot of Kabraxis runs. Usually with Barrage around him while he was standing and casting Balefire. But when I tried to use allot of slow target on him he would only pounce on me. Try slowing him down by 50%.  Mr Green

Laurel Wreath
Heretic

It's ruined!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Sat May 10, 2014 11:31 pm

3) Its summons/reanimates causing too many statues... He won't spawn any if there is nobody around  Wink

Edit: Funny enough I was hoping to find something useful for Kabraxis as just failed terribly today...  Embarassed 

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum