ThrowSin: Wychwind/Maelstrom Builds

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ThrowSin: Wychwind/Maelstrom Builds

Post by GregMXL on Fri May 16, 2014 2:23 pm

^^ yea not impressed with maelstrom as I played a bit yesterday. But the old maelstrom was kinda op wasn't it?
@sexen: One dex craft can get me Max block tbh. I have a tu Nagi still so I don't feel like twiddling thumbs waiting for Broadside timer cause my on switch weapon is weak. You must still love this mod since you either have a loaded character you seem to steamroll the mod with so I guess there's no need for you to cry to marco.  Razz 

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanashi on Fri May 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Personally, I found Maelstrom pretty good to have, though WW does beat it in the procc'ing department. WW's delay is causing me great grief though. In open places like Act 1, in Terror, I had much more success using Maelstrom vs WW in triggering Ironsleet, which saves my ass a couple of times. Maybe my mindset will change once I do get this Tracker set.

So far, no luck getting a good set item. But, hey, more uniques and more shards/crystals so can't complain. This mod loves the cube like I love beef jerky.

Nanashi
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri May 16, 2014 3:28 pm

@GregMXL wrote:^^ yea not impressed with maelstrom as I played a bit yesterday. But the old maelstrom was kinda op wasn't it?
@sexen: One dex craft can get me Max block tbh. I have a tu Nagi still so I don't feel like twiddling thumbs waiting for Broadside timer cause my on switch weapon is weak. You must still love this mod since you either have a loaded character you seem to steamroll the mod with so I guess there's no need for you to cry to marco.  Razz 

Nah it was op at the time but currently it is no more op than the skills I listed previously. Wyrmshot is almost identical and like I said, the arrows are homing. The skill has been fail ever since laz nerfed it originally. I can steamroll with all chars but it doesn't mean I don't want to cry about a failed skill Wink

@Metalistas Thanks! It's all due to a nice friend and rolling uniques with those retarded enchanting crystals. I'm working on my last item (rolling it with a 2 skill 3 ctb 2 los) and then I will be making a build out of it.

@Nanashi wychwind is really for high density or closed in spaces. In open areas and non ubers, you should practice "missing" with mk5 since the skill does do decent damage.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanashi on Mon May 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello, guys. What's your strategy in using orbing, specifically along the lines for a throwsin? I'm on a good roll right now in terror and I was wondering what could be a good way to improve Ironsleet's stats with jewels and MOs. As I still don't have Trackers and Dead Star is like ten dreams away from me, I think I'll stick with this one for now.

Which do you think are good to improve: damage, CB, or AS?

Nanashi
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Mon May 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Life after kill on weapon. -resistances are nice too.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanashi on Fri May 23, 2014 2:18 pm

On Destruction difficulty now, freaking ate CoV alive (well, after CoV ate me like five times). 3-second blink is the man (and that altar thingie). Very Happy

Nanashi
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat May 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Yep if at first you don't succeed, die die again.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 pm

@Sexen wrote:Yep if at first you don't succeed, die die again.

This is Diablo not Dark Souls

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm

S/e is for sissy's.

I never played dark souls but I heard it was hard and epic.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanashi on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Jesus.

Destruction Baal is hard as fuck, I'm turning chicken in Ureh because of all the running, Inarius is now completely my bitch, and just dammit Duncraig you're hard as balls.

I love this game.

Nanashi
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum