Trial of Blood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trial of Blood

Post by Azurewrath on Fri May 16, 2014 1:31 pm

I could use some help with Trial of Blood part of a Black Road Challenge.

Lvl 120, Unholy Caster Paladin.

So,i have to kill both Cold and Lightning boss in 30sec time frame, i do this by clearing shortest path between the 2 of them,kill Lightning one,then quickly run/teleport to Cold one.I am quite sure i do this in 30sec frame,i see swirls all around me,but when i cube the charm nothing happens.

Do 2 of them must be in the same room or what am i missing? Cause as a paladin caster I just can't see how can i lure one to another cause they die very fast and couple of times i killed one by mistake.? Should I nerf my damage totaly and try luring them? In this current setup they die within few seconds.

Azurewrath
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trial of Blood

Post by romanN1 on Fri May 16, 2014 2:33 pm

The swirles from the first one killed disapeared...you should just lure the first one closer to the second...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Lure the ice bitch by not going down that long corridor to get to the fire one but by staying left and teleporting to fire and killing her and then luring lightning all the way to where you teleported and left the ice bitch and kill them both. Easiest way.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chickenfeeder on Sat May 17, 2014 5:01 am

If u r using UHC, very good, because u can ignore the luring part since u run very fast. I usually try to get as much FRW as possible so that I can go to lighting's room, kill some to clear the part then get back, stand at the narrow bridge next to the fire's side room, spam skills to the cold room to clear then blink into it, kill cold, blink and run back to lightning's room and kill her, so u need: 10s for 2 time blink and about 20s to kill, easy for most chars. For a UHC, much easier, since with MF u can kill all enemies in lightning's room without worrying about killing her accidentally, or luring her to the fire's side room easily, u have a 3s timer blink and a very-long-range spell (to kill the cold one without blink into her room), an im3 speed buff. And u need to kill both and cube in 30s, which means, i.e, if u killed the cold, ran to lightning in 25s, killed lightning in 4s, put charm into cube in 3s, u failed although u still had swirlies Very Happy

chickenfeeder
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Don't use Voj , SoD, other source of dmg other then lightning at first clear a bit of road till u reach the entrence to the cold ama then go back use the secondary road to reach the light ama that means the long and unobstructed road (not the one where u teleport),destroy any barrels on your way kill everything till you reach her. Then lure her back all the way to the cold one go to city buff yourself with voj,SoD get your merc if u have one or use summons then start kill everything shouldn't take more then 10 sec . Hope this helps Very Happy

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 am

I'm really having trouble with this on my ATMG sin. I keep accidentally killing the ice bitch with my on striking procs just from my QoB shooting.  Hitting a Wall 

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sat May 31, 2014 5:07 am

Protip don't use qob Razz

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thall on Sat May 31, 2014 5:11 am

@Sexen wrote:Protip don't use qob Razz

Every time I mean to not cast it but It's just a damn habit I need to break.  Hitting a Wall

And it also never occurred to me to just never cast it. God I feel retarded.

Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat May 31, 2014 7:40 am

Unh caster is extremely easy.
Why? Simple.
Rush to light boss, mindflay everything! But don't buff with Symphony, don't cast slayers etc, just mindflay, that way you won't do shit to the light boss but you'll clear trash, then start luring her, wtfpwning everything in the way with mindflay and reach ice boss and then kill both.
(preferably lure the ice boss first to somewhere near entrance)

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsk_Tsk_Tsk on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:13 pm

I just killed lightning, ran, blinked to cold, killed, done. Should be able to run to the blink spot in about 10 seconds after killing lightning. Plenty of time. No luring, no tip-toeing.

Tsk_Tsk_Tsk
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum