Some tips about bryachrir...something lair :))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some tips about bryachrir...something lair :))

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 17, 2014 12:19 pm

I made an uh casterdin after i obtained some charms and sets with my amazon had success with him vs astroga and quov tsin so i tried doing byrchy.On him for this uberlevel i'm using hadriel's set since i get more def and can live through lvl 1/2 and 3 till the boss but idk what do to to kill him. He is immune most of the times the ghost guy's i can't even get them all out of my way in time cuz more will spawn. Sometimes the boss goes blinking in other rooms i cleared but the monsters respawn or something ... its a hell Very Happy. I have 95% fire/psn resists but something that doesn't matter since he blink's on top of my head killing me instantly can't really tank the ghost's so i use scourges this sometimes lead to my own death cuz i might target them with holy shield :\ due to cramped space . I have 27k lightdmg with mindfly and pierce about 139 enemy res also have mital due to the set which improves it to 179 is it good enough ? I also have imperius and my dmg raises to 39k but i can't withstand the ghost bugs ... So how should i proceed ?

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some tips about bryachrir...something lair :))

Post by pa5call on Sat May 17, 2014 12:54 pm

There is not much to say about Brachy..  Rolling Eyes Most people will choose to trade for the charm as the level design is really poor and most annoying. It is not worth doing it without hacking the map or cheesing. Main problem is the never-ending stream of worms U cannot touch, so the best advice here would be to “get lucky”  (Clap Clap) with a very quick Boss-kill. I am not attending this uber as the re-production of worms is bugged at the moment (eggs appearing from nowhere  Rolling Eyes ) and the charm itself is MEH… Past regret, thank you for sharing your frustration here –hopefully it will help to make things better in the next patch  Salut

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 17, 2014 1:17 pm

His bugged !?! lool :\ i'll try him some other time then ... Also i play sp so i don't see how i can get it other then killing him Very Happy. Well i'll try the rest of heroics and some other ubers. Thx for info ^^

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat May 17, 2014 3:08 pm

hes actually very easy if you have an unholy caster.

brachy is usually one of the uber i am doing once i reach 20k mindflay dmg. some important notes:

1.scourges -use them all the time to keep the ghost worms busy
2. have a tp near the boss -along with sacred armor you can alwys get your body back
3. if you have rathma chosen (ssu angel star) use it to make 1 of your scourges immune so he can constantly attack brachy
4. always have some distance between him and you, shoot ONLY with mindflay
5. buy pots if you need it , 95% psn res is very very handy down there

What am i doing to survive ?
Well here we go:
250k Defense should help a bit along with your 50% damage reduction from your passive.
I hope you spent almost all your points into vitality to get a HUGE amount of life ( really if you need 5 min longer to kill him thats np ..at least better than dying all the time). If you want you can also use apples to boost your healing rate, along with tainted blood !

As a side note - my favorite item is ix rw helm as nothing beats eagle stance on a beast like the unholy caster

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 17, 2014 6:24 pm

unfortunately i don't have that item Neutral i got a bunch of su's and some sets for pala inarrius/hadriels i get about 240k def with hadriels set but i guess i need to craft something and i'll try again boost my stats into vita and try again and i only get about 40% dmr

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 pm

double post ops Sad

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat May 17, 2014 6:54 pm

The gear i usually use on my din:

Ix helm
SU War staff + 6 pdiamonds (or crafted jools if you have)
Crafted Ancients armor (ornate shrines !) 2 skills 20% vita and some nice +lsd -enemy res, sockted with 6 jahs
low lvl crafted boots (quiet shrine + bless)
Cowboy Set belt ( or ornate craft )
crafted gauntlets // lamha na draoithe // low lvl quiet crafted leather gloves
teganze pendant amu
rare rings

in the end my paladin has like 30k life .300k + defense and like 7000 life regeneration per second ( that is immunity in fauztinville !)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat May 17, 2014 6:55 pm

@pa5call wrote:There is not much to say about Brachy..  Rolling Eyes Most people will choose to trade for the charm as the level design is really poor and most annoying. It is not worth doing it without hacking the map or cheesing. Main problem is the never-ending stream of worms U cannot touch, so the best advice here would be to “get lucky”  (Clap Clap) with a very quick Boss-kill. I am not attending this uber as the re-production of worms is bugged at the moment (eggs appearing from nowhere  Rolling Eyes ) and the charm itself is MEH… Past regret, thank you for sharing your frustration here –hopefully it will help to make things better in the next patch  Salut

wot  Scratch 

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:The gear i usually use on my din:

Ix helm
SU War staff + 6 pdiamonds (or crafted jools if you have)
Crafted Ancients armor (ornate shrines !) 2 skills 20% vita and some nice +lsd -enemy res, sockted with 6 jahs
low lvl crafted boots (quiet shrine + bless)
Cowboy Set belt ( or ornate craft )
crafted gauntlets // lamha na draoithe // low lvl quiet crafted leather gloves
teganze pendant amu
rare rings

in the end my paladin has like 30k life .300k + defense and like 7000 life regeneration per second ( that is immunity in fauztinville !)

dont forget your regen mana orbs on everything!!!

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@pa5call wrote:There is not much to say about Brachy..  Rolling Eyes Most people will choose to trade for the charm as the level design is really poor and most annoying. It is not worth doing it without hacking the map or cheesing. Main problem is the never-ending stream of worms U cannot touch, so the best advice here would be to “get lucky”  (Clap Clap) with a very quick Boss-kill. I am not attending this uber as the re-production of worms is bugged at the moment (eggs appearing from nowhere  Rolling Eyes ) and the charm itself is MEH… Past regret, thank you for sharing your frustration here –hopefully it will help to make things better in the next patch  Salut

wot  Scratch 

bugged uber plz fix

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum