I Cnat Made Working Meele Soso

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Cnat Made Working Meele Soso

Post by DoneQ on Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Like ina theard, i tried everything now i have cowboy set, shadowhymn, starhawk, nice craft jewlery. Like -170 all enemy res 90 all my res ( i dont get kabra jet) and 40k malestorm 21k bladestorm dmg. Like 20% LL and this soso LAME... Any ideas how to do smth with it?

DoneQ
Daystar

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Cnat Made Working Meele Soso

Post by romanN1 on Mon May 19, 2014 11:04 pm

make sure you use a shield with increase block chance so you can achieve max block, craft jewels with 2% life leech, 2% bonus dex, flat stats and fhr/fbr. Use 2 bmr rings, or 1 bmr and 1 arush, use a botsq amu. max pasives from cold and lightning trees, use baneblade as uberskill, put points into familiar and summon them for max +skills, the rest of the points go into moonstrike and bladestorm...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by DoneQ on Mon May 19, 2014 11:10 pm

I know it all and i have all it done only jevlery crafted cause dont have BMR's And Arush but steel suck...

DoneQ
Daystar

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Mon May 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Weapon: SSSU Warp Blade
Body Armor: SSSU Ceremonial Armor
Helm: SSU Great Helm
Shield: TU6 Kite Shield, SSU Tower Shield, SSSU Tower Shield, SU Spiked Shield (quite a few good options here...)
Belt: Dex craft with disintegrate ctc on attack or TU6 Heavy Belt
Gloves: SSSU Heavy Gloves or SSSU Light Gauntlets
Boots: SSSU Greaves
Amulet: Beads (secret beads or original beads, both are fine very good options), or +4 skills klaatu barada nikto
Ring: Empy Band or Empy Glory (Marksman project Empy Glories if you can afford and have time to spend lel)

For sockets, you can just go with +5% dex fillers in everything along with ED% in weapon, or craft jewels if you have more patience than I do. (you still put ED% in weapon though)

For skills you can either go for a fire/light or fire/cold setup, other setups just suck dicks and are for hipsters. sMax both passives of whatever trees you pick along with moonstrike and baneblade, leftovers in familiar (don't waste points there, just put points to reach a divisor of 4 or 5), and, leftovers from familiar in bladestorm (usually is 1 point once fully geared with all the +max skills stuff)

I've been using that setup for two ladder seasons and I can tell you it works very well.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoneQ on Tue May 20, 2014 12:10 am

Sound not cheap but ill try ^^ Ill need trade most my items i hope itll work Razz. I need character for farming charms...

DoneQ
Daystar

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 am

@DoneQ wrote:Like ina theard, i tried everything now i have cowboy set, shadowhymn, starhawk, nice craft jewlery. Like -170 all enemy res 90 all my res ( i dont get kabra jet) and 40k malestorm 21k bladestorm dmg. Like 20% LL and this soso LAME... Any ideas how to do smth with it?

Lol, i didnt have even a single piece of cowboys, just starhawk, auhe belt, royal tiara and linarian kite shield, rest were both cheap runewords and crafts and my sorc wtfpwned everything on screen within picoseconds.  Cool  Get shit with more FHR/FBR to reach at leat 4 fpa in those, or post more info about your char. And remember, that throwing 17382641327 SSSSSSSSSSUs on char wont work, if your playstyle(which is plain dumb as melee sorc) or skill setup sucks donkey balls.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Tue May 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Not much playstyle to the melee sorceress so I agree here.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Tue May 20, 2014 2:43 pm

@whist wrote:Weapon: SSSU Warp Blade
Body Armor: SSSU Ceremonial Armor
Helm: SSU Great Helm
Shield: TU6 Kite Shield, SSU Tower Shield, SSSU Tower Shield, SU Spiked Shield (quite a few good options here...)
Belt: Dex craft with disintegrate ctc on attack or TU6 Heavy Belt
Gloves: SSSU Heavy Gloves or SSSU Light Gauntlets
Boots: SSSU Greaves
Amulet: Beads (secret beads or original beads, both are fine very good options), or +4 skills klaatu barada nikto
Ring: Empy Band or Empy Glory (Marksman project Empy Glories if you can afford and have time to spend lel)

For sockets, you can just go with +5% dex fillers in everything along with ED% in weapon, or craft jewels if you have more patience than I do. (you still put ED% in weapon though)

For skills you can either go for a fire/light or fire/cold setup, other setups just suck dicks and are for hipsters. sMax both passives of whatever trees you pick along with moonstrike and baneblade, leftovers in familiar (don't waste points there, just put points to reach a divisor of 4 or 5), and, leftovers from familiar in bladestorm (usually is 1 point once fully geared with all the +max skills stuff)

I've been using that setup for two ladder seasons and I can tell you it works very well.

Great tips...Actually managed to do startled witch in 15 minutes with this just tweaking it a bit Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue May 20, 2014 5:46 pm

How? Does disintergrate do burn damage? Witch has lots of life. I'm confused.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Tue May 20, 2014 7:18 pm

@tencanek wrote:
@DoneQ wrote:Like ina theard, i tried everything now i have cowboy set, shadowhymn, starhawk, nice craft jewlery. Like -170 all enemy res 90 all my res ( i dont get kabra jet) and 40k malestorm 21k bladestorm dmg. Like 20% LL and this soso LAME... Any ideas how to do smth with it?

Lol, i didnt have even a single piece of cowboys, just starhawk, auhe belt, royal tiara and linarian kite shield, rest were both cheap runewords and crafts and my sorc wtfpwned everything on screen within picoseconds.  Cool  Get shit with more FHR/FBR to reach at leat 4 fpa in those, or post more info about your char. And remember, that throwing 17382641327 SSSSSSSSSSUs on char wont work, if your playstyle(which is plain dumb as melee sorc) or skill setup sucks donkey balls.

This. Some cham boots plus Nero and you might as well have access to an untimered Fortress, given your crazy fast attack rate.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum