Act 4 Quest 3..Diablo's Sanctuary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Act 4 Quest 3..Diablo's Sanctuary

Post by Mircat on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am

I'm not sure if it's just me over looking or I'm in the wrong place. I'm used to the original Diablo 2 game where his sanctuary is linked in the river of flame. Could I get help finding his sanctuary? I've ran around the river of flame a good 10 times and I still can't find it.

Mircat
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Act 4 Quest 3..Diablo's Sanctuary

Post by kambala on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 am

it's still there, you've probably overlooked a small piece of map

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircat on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:11 am

Alright appreciate the help..I'll go look again

Mircat
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:54 am

Are you killing everything or just running past? I know that on one of my playthroughs there was an area that the game simply wouldn't let me walk past even though enemies had walked past that area. After several attempts to get past I went off and cleared more of the area and when I came back I could magically get past, and it was the route that led to the sanctuary.

It's most likely a bug, but that could be your issue. Or you simply missed the route because they have massively expanded the size of RoF before the waypoint.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mircat on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:36 am

I was killing everything that i ran into yes but i was also trying to find his sanctuary(which i have already and killed him just now)

Mircat
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 am

@aknazer wrote:Are you killing everything or just running past? I know that on one of my playthroughs there was an area that the game simply wouldn't let me walk past even though enemies had walked past that area. After several attempts to get past I went off and cleared more of the area and when I came back I could magically get past, and it was the route that led to the sanctuary.

It's most likely a bug, but that could be your issue. Or you simply missed the route because they have massively expanded the size of RoF before the waypoint.

That happens every now and then in tight spaces with some corpses. You can teleport, or opening a tp and entering and coming back solves it i think. Waiting for corpses to dissapear fixes it too iirc.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am

@Quirinus wrote:
@aknazer wrote:Are you killing everything or just running past?  I know that on one of my playthroughs there was an area that the game simply wouldn't let me walk past even though enemies had walked past that area.  After several attempts to get past I went off and cleared more of the area and when I came back I could magically get past, and it was the route that led to the sanctuary.

It's most likely a bug, but that could be your issue.  Or you simply missed the route because they have massively expanded the size of RoF before the waypoint.

That happens every now and then in tight spaces with some corpses. You can teleport, or opening a tp and entering and coming back solves it i think. Waiting for corpses to dissapear fixes it too iirc.

Ahh, thanks for the heads up if it happens again.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Youre welcome. I forgot to mention that i think you have to be on top of the blocked spot for the teleport/tp trick to work.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum