?

72% 72% 
[ 39 ]
28% 28% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 54

POE vs Diablo III

Post by mahitovec on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Which better? Played d3 last time when it was rly unplayable piece of shit, now i wonder if its worth buying or not. POE is ok, skill system is godlike compared to that d3 rune crap. But this desync is so damn annoing, i would shoot in Chris face with no doubt for this idiotism. Also the fact that 90% of mobs in poe are using only AAs is beyond pathetic.
hmmmm

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Re: POE vs Diablo III

Post by Will on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Never played d3. POE absorbed a year of my life and only stopped during the splitting of ladders into 4 shortly after because I played so much it stopped my schooling Wink

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BornL33T on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

POE is ftp made by a brunch of freinds, from far they don't have Blizzard ressources but they gave a masterpiece rpg, i vote for them.

BornL33T
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 pm

D3 is shit, do not feed blizz pls
From what i've heard POE is also shit

I would vote 'none' if the option existed

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexxar on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm

MXL FTW

Rexxar
Cow Ninja

Lord of Nonsense

View user profile http://d2mods.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=61143&p=

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Quite disappointed by D3 which looks more and more like a MMO

But POE is so much terrible that I prefer playing D3 (according to last patch, there is still hope the game will evolve in the good way)

PoE is free but a free shit remains a shit. Passive tree is just a disguised way to spend points into strength/dexterity/intellingence and the big nodes which could modifiy the gameplay don't offer so much possibilities in the end. Same for the gems skills/supports, so much stuff to finaly just doing a AoE strike wich life stealing ...
Fights are boring as hell, act3 monsters are just wtf designed.

I give up last week with a duelist lvl50, game was so much boring that keep playing became pointless

zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Played both,and before D3 got patched to 2.0,I had prefered PoE. Now with the improved drops,new paragon levels system,removal of auction house & all the expansion features,I like D3 way more.

I always liked D3's combat more - PoE feels slow,there's not enough aoe and the visual effects are nothing special,killing stuff feels boring compared to Median,D3 or Torchlight 1&2; also the fucking passive tree is stupid,half of it is str/dex/int anyway,and the skill gems idea seemed cool at first,but what if you have to choose between a bad item with more sockets,or a good item with less sockets? It's just a pain in the ass,skills should stay in the skill tree imo. Also,I know that there are items that let you reroll the amount of sockets/colours/links between sockets,but you can run out of them,and then what?

D3's drop rates were originally very low,and the loot system was just retarded(+300str on a Witch Doctor's mojo,because why the fuck not). It was so bad I actually quit the game after a few months because I realized that it wasn't a Diablo game,it was an auction house/gold farming simulator.

Now I can actually play the game the way I like - I play solo or with the people I know and all of my gear is self-found. The game still has flaws,but at least I can enjoy playing it now and I no longer feel like I've wasted my money.

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:24 am

Cookie for mahi, They should've fixed desync in Alpha Stage when I played (late alpha/early beta till the next year of OB).

It destroyed HC players fun. Don't get me started on their fucked up system for stash tabs...making it in reality Pay to win.

But on the plus side, if I hadn't made so much $ back from that game I couldn't have donated $2,000 of the USdollars I gave to the server Smile.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Borgin on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm

It's funny that this is a conversation.

ARPG's are dead. They are brainless farmfests that devolve virtually every player into a cheating, blithering moron. Path is feeding off those last few brain cells of the old Diablo II players; Blizzard is feeding off... uh, well, I'm honestly not really sure. Probably still laughing all the way to the bank over the RMAH.

In a vacuum, Path of Exile is better, but that's kind of like saying "What's better- a dead cat, or a thousand spiders?" They're both awful.

Source: I STILL play both D3 and Path (and Torchlight 2), thus making me an expert no-lifer.

Borgin
Blood Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 am

well i played d3 like 1week or less when i was in holiday near my bro.. the game is cool but become boring so fast with rmt.. and tbh its really so so easy game after median.. i didnt worth it to continue..

playing poe around 4-5months and made some viable weird builds and enjoyed alot.. but end game content is so missing the atmosphere of median. and dont like the legacy thingy so much. mirror thing is another bullshit indeed. skill tree seems complex but it offeres nearly nothing to players small tweaks thats it in the end.. still enables some unq ideas and builds for sure but i find it weak too..
dsync its just joke lol.. even i had new gg pc its just bullshit, game is free its ok but its terribly coded and we all know it Smile
and worst part is, boss designs.. we-median players- used to use our brains, knowledge, reflexes and our unq playstyle vs bosses.. poe offers more brainless boss fights to us even new atziri is just so bullshit design which used to be cheesed by nearly %100 fire resist shit.. imagine a boss that nearly do %99 of dmg as fire and you easily can achieve %100 fire resist in that game to cheese it.. abit nosense to me. and some builds are far from being balanced.
etc etc bla bla

you cant compare these piece of bullshits vs median imo. median is pure brillance, awesome job when you compare to these games.. only 1 thing poe&d3 can offer you: they are brand new to old median players and they have brand new visual graphic advantage.. nothing more.
oh well, both games are fucking easy as hell avarage median player can do whatever he/she wants in both game pretty quick..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum