?

72% 72% 
[ 39 ]
28% 28% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 54

Re: POE vs Diablo III

Post by Will on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am

I'll take CLOD animations > D3. and I have zero idea about the 1/4/12 month leagues except that chris promised you'd keep your chars and that he wouldn't run ladders only to break the promise as is so often the case with him. Fuck POE. Remember that speech about pay to win when 9/10 of the top HC (and 4 of the SC top 10 I personally know) paid for 100+ stash tabs? fuggit.

D3 I played just 0 hours and didn't like it from the beta so can't compare myself as well stoya Wink

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Will wrote:I'll take CLOD animations > D3

Shocked 

Ok, I will stop there....
zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 pm

You like world of Warcraft older graphics I take it? I guess there is a portion of people who like cartoons and not gritty stuff.

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 pm

I agree with Marco on the HC point. I play hardcore myself, and will say that when you die...like I do a good bit...its like a "mother fucking dammit" moment; in which is exciting to watch others die (Sound so Satanist) lol. Anyways, I do feel like hardcore should have some sort of different thing (not in terms of death or losing anything) but in terms of drops due to a smaller playerbase; or perhaps change all the "cast supernova when you die" and change those to on kill etc for more fun options lol. I don't think this is possible though..

Lastly, Make it where my character s/e whenever the server lags and you need not change a thing and I'll have a freaking BLAST!!. Dying out of stupidity or mistake on my part is awesome; dying because of a lag that locks me in a swarm of monsters defenseless for 1+ minutes....just rage.
Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:59 am

zerger wrote:
Will wrote:I'll take CLOD animations > D3

Shocked 

Ok, I will stop there....

Yeah, because D3 'mortar' traps or those poison things on the ground don't look ugly as shit.

The d3 Gui is a lot better for sure. But as far as gameplay graphics go, I don't think it's crazy to say D2 wins.

Just compare both Diablos. Malthael and belial look pretty cool but that's about it

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 am

also cain is alive in 2
mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by Chashan on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:19 pm

...so, as someone casual who likes both MedianXL and PoE, would I be turned off by anything significant D3 has to offer?

I already heard and saw that D3's atmosphere suffered a comic-overdose, and further that the developers went ahead and ripped poor Leoric from his rest among other things.
These things aside, is the gameplay good enough to alleviate if not outweigh these issues on the story-side of things? Can one approach the various classes in a less orthodox way from the start similar to what MedianXL offers, like melee sorc or ranged barbarian, or does that require very specific gear later on?

Chashan
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:28 pm

What about playing the trial version ?
zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 pm

If you like wasting money and time, D3 is definetly the game to try.

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chashan on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:33 pm

zerger wrote:What about playing the trial version ?

Good point, thing is I currently am without my main-rig for gaming and do not feel like downloading that to my laptop I am currently using.

Besides, any other shockers on the story-side of things I should know about? Ol' Cain meeting his maker was mentioned here, and I am not too cool with Leoric making a reappearance as I mentioned. =/

MarcoNecroX wrote:If you like wasting money and time, D3 is definetly the game to try.

Noted.

Chashan
Returned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum