HUGE problem on Dest, 4 chars blocked (SP).

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE problem on Dest, 4 chars blocked (SP).

Post by Basha on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:18 pm

First of all, sorry for posting this, I may just be borderline angry, but hey.. I don't wanna not finish this game.

So, I've been playing for a while, mostly only on the new version (How I wish I discovered MXL back when it was a baby, oh well) and yeah, so far I got a 120 Bowzon, 120 Unholy Pally, 120 Fire/Cold Sorc, and a 120 Necro, and so far, NONE of them was able to beat Duriel on dest. I've tried all the mercs, tried stuffing them differently, I think i've tried almost all, and I've been blocked on those for almost 2 months now. Is this guy doable using (mosly) only TU's? Anything I summon will last roughly 0.2 seconds (not even sure what's happening, it's just so damn fast) and the next 0.4 seconds all I see is the equivalent of Dur charging my char and boom, i'm dead.

Over, and over, and over, and over again (you get the picture).

I tried about 10 different setups on all those characters, but none of what i've tried worked, so far. So here's my question: do I really need to have 65.8 billion def to do those last bosses? All my char's resists are at least at 75, all my summonner's got at least 100% to life, damage, resists. I have like 3 SU's right now, few set items (only sorc has 2 pieces, but it's for the meelee build  Sad ) I could try and take some pics or w/e if you guys need more info... I just wanna get through Dest with at least one player (preferably my zon or pally, love both of these builds) but now i'm really running out of ideas on gears to wear. And before you guys asked, yea, i've checked all the guides on this website, but for some reasons a LOT of them give no hint whatsoever about how to handle Dest in Single Player. Sorry for the long post, and i'd post more stuff (like current gear or w/e you need).

Last note: I've got a few rare sacred wanting to get shrine crafted, I have tried a few, but don't really feel like they're helping much. And yeah, i've got a TON of those shrines too (except a few, like weird, hidden and gloomy, i'll never have enough of those)

HALP Sad Thinking Hitting a Wall Director Kaboom

Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE problem on Dest, 4 chars blocked (SP).

Post by axios on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:31 pm

hey guys I think we just found some1 worst than aspirine at this game.

for ur zon.go bow,max barrage,estatic frenzy,rainbow dmg skill,15 pts def harmony,spam fire eles before u enter and once u in,kite duriel while spamming pots and using barrage ofc.that or go java,1 pt spirit of vengeance uberskill,and spam fairy ring at her feet.gg

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 pm

An act 5 merc should be able to tank him pretty well.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 pm

@axios wrote:hey guys I think we just found some1 worst than aspirine at this game.

for ur zon.go bow,max barrage,estatic frenzy,rainbow dmg skill,15 pts def harmony,spam fire eles before u enter and once u in,kite duriel while spamming pots and using barrage ofc.that or go java,1 pt spirit of vengeance uberskill,and spam fairy ring at her feet.gg
Am I that bad? Sad

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterRiven on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 pm

First problem is I would never summon anything to fight duriel...The moment you do, he will charge hit your summons, do his big aoe stun, and wreck your face. He is incredibly easy with a range character - amazon for example, as soon as you go in he's coming straight at your face. Hit him with your Ennead skill (Spellbind) and just kite him around the room and spam barrage.

For sorc, use Chronofield. Same technique. Use your clicking ability to move your character away from duriel while he's slowed to shit, and beat the snot out of him.

MasterRiven
Corruptor Warlock

TGBest 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 pm

jitans kamon can kill duriel, you only need 20 tp scrolls

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:14 pm

One of the easiest way to kill duriel is by using thunderstone with sorc. With ama you just barrage him, sin wychwind or broadside and so on.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Basha on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Gonna try to get a bit of what each and everyone of you said. Currently just running Tcows (not even sure why, maybe I wanna prove myself that this zon doesn't suck as much as I currently think it does). Currently using crappy Lightning Arena ammy (13 LA, probably suck but that's all I have right now), T6 Chain Mail, Sacred Jah helm, T6 Reflex Bow (LOVE this one), TU6 Heavy Belt, TU4 Chain Boots (not sure why they're not TU6 but i'll get on that ASAP), PUL gloves (or should I use TU6 Heavy Gloves for Stun Attack? my merc's got a pair already but don't think this will help much) with 2 +1 skills rings.

Side note: why do I keep on forgetting about that Ennead skill, damnit.

I'm also thinking I may have to finish this BRC before I try it again, that is if I can do Fauzt & TA the way it has to be done.

Also:
@aspirine101 wrote:
@axios wrote:hey guys I think we just found some1 worst than aspirine at this game.

Am I that bad? Sad
That's probably why I'm playing it SP mostly, but trust me, you don't, you just haven't see me play this. LOL

Basha
Living Flame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Basha we we're all beginners once Wink. And believe me TU 6 Stag Bow is better Wink. Lightning arena amu is also very good though it can be better if you roll one with +2-3 skills. Rings count also very much. You can roll 2 empyrean bands as they are one of the most common rings out there, 2 rare rings with +1 skills, ctc supernova on kill MOed with thunder hammers are also good and don't forget to MO your amulet with thunder hammer too. Use jitan's kamon (splint mail) instead of albrech't revenge as it provides far more better defense. MO your gear with resists and a high percentage of reanimates. Reanimates are very good as shields in the transition to better items and will help you farming ubers with cheap gear Wink. Try to craft a sacred dear esther bow with wierd shrines and try to roll one with 25% ctc arrow, high ehanced damage and high max damage +700. If it also rolls with +amazon skills it's great!

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Here's a video with a good skillplan and some crafted items ideas for your transition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZarhO4APJA

Don't worry about the fact that you don't have some items you see there. Just adapt! Your present helm and gloves are good for the moment, Jitan's Kamon is gonna help allot, Deadfall belt is good. You can craft some dex boots with -enemy resists and MO them also with -enemy resist for bigger damage. Get those 2 rare rings I told you about. Focus for the moment on -enemy fire & lightning resist. Get the hanabigami quiver by rolling.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum