Lightning Wall oSkill

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightning Wall oSkill

Post by Alexhandr on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:21 am

I was following the Unholy Paladin Caster build, and it suggests the lightning wall oskill, which can be gained through Staffs. It suggests a T6 or Sacred rare War Staff. I have a Sacred War Staff and have spent more than 7 million gold in renewal oils. Before I continue spending both time and gold in rolling for lightning wall, is it even possible to roll it, or do I need to find lightning wall on a rare staff? It's been three days of nothing but rolling. Am I just unlucky or a fool for trying to roll it?

Alexhandr
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightning Wall oSkill

Post by manafire on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:38 am

I understand that lightning wall has been weakened quite a lot due to added ND (effectively preventing multihitting behavior). I think you're better off with a different oskill . . . but if you insist in using it, I am unsure as to whether (and where) it currently spawns.

manafire
Fairy Witch

Belt (Sacred)
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexhandr on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:42 am

For an unholy caster paladin, what o'skill do you suggest? I'm relatively new, so any tips would be most welcome. Or should I just put my points into Mindflay and keep that and Armageddon?

Alexhandr
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nodoubt0322 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:58 am

Mindflay is really strong and easy to aim indeed. You can use it to kill heroic boss in mid-late game. Apocalypse is another good skill for leveling and some uber. It is brainless and efficient for the most scene(not for heroic boss).You can get that skill from tu Bonebreaker and rare boot.

nodoubt0322
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 am

also dont sig void seeker spear if you find it ...hit 2 seconds on a heroic boss and they drop their immunities much much faster

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adyxxx on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 am

u could try to craft one , it took me about 50-60 shrines to get one XD and yes they are rare and i didn't really liked it and cursed myself at the end i believe that mindfly is better. But that's only my opinion Very Happy

Adyxxx
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nodoubt0322 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:51 am

There are very strong PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES on weapons. Try to reroll your weapon with Oil of Renewal since you don't have that much specific shrines and it only cost you money

nodoubt0322
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexhandr on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Try and craft a Void seeker spear?

Alexhandr
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:51 pm

@Alexhandr wrote:I was following the Unholy Paladin Caster build, and it suggests the lightning wall oskill, which can be gained through Staffs. It suggests a T6 or Sacred rare War Staff. I have a Sacred War Staff and have spent more than 7 million gold in renewal oils. Before I continue spending both time and gold in rolling for lightning wall, is it even possible to roll it, or do I need to find lightning wall on a rare staff? It's been three days of nothing but rolling. Am I just unlucky or a fool for trying to roll it?

Lightning Wall (according to documentation) occurs on staff weapons and is an extremely rare affix. Bad luck mate. People trying to roll for bows with 25% CTC arrow on striking proc have it just as bad as you though.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexhandr on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
@Alexhandr wrote:I was following the Unholy Paladin Caster build, and it suggests the lightning wall oskill, which can be gained through Staffs. It suggests a T6 or Sacred rare War Staff. I have a Sacred War Staff and have spent more than 7 million gold in renewal oils. Before I continue spending both time and gold in rolling for lightning wall, is it even possible to roll it, or do I need to find lightning wall on a rare staff? It's been three days of nothing but rolling. Am I just unlucky or a fool for trying to roll it?

Lightning Wall (according to documentation) occurs on staff weapons and is an extremely rare affix. Bad luck mate. People trying to roll for bows with 25% CTC arrow on striking proc have it just as bad as you though.

Thank you very much. I'm glad that most of my work was not in total vain. Still.. if it is nerfed so, do you suggest a different o'skill?

Alexhandr
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum