Post by kambala on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 am

got 2 cookies (or more?) for mentioning ZOG
kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Re: I might have good news.

Post by Sexen on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Ahem... It is clearly the Free Mason's. They have been controlling the world since the beginning and will continue to do so unchecked until the Aliens decide there is enough slaves to do their bidding.

So laz, is the "no" a permanent one or? What was the exact reason they gave you?
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm

He got rejected from another job? Is this the implication? How the bleep did I miss that in this thread....Arg. At least I have reading glasses now.

ED: you sure he doesn't mean work permits/visas @ Sexen? The U.S. does indeed have a completely random process for whom they allow to work where if not born citizen. If so the answer to your question? It's completely random. Unless you know how their computer works to create a supposedly random scheme. Barring an advanced degree that is (Professional degree I mean)... (in which case they select a small pool of candidates not to be weeded out)

Anyway Blame always the Zionists. Freemasons? Hogwash. They got nothing on Israeli takeover plots bought and sold. Razz

Holy shit. My ignant ass was right. I was actually hoping Ankit (my long-time indian/Median 8hr/day buddy from d2m) got his work visa but his sis got it instead  Embarassed 

I was crushed. Especially bc I have tons of high level connections to CFO's in his field (IT and Insurance sectors) Sad

ED2: Kudos to laz for the link...THey plugged both my alma maters (Cornell/UConn)

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Zionism = 1896
Freemasons = 1717

Zionists = Lots of people make movies and references to this secret society. They are under no cover and "speak" freely about their beliefs.
Freemasons= Almost no one ever talks about them and are rarely referred to. They are allegedly just construction workers and no one really knows what the hell they believe in besides some construction worker god Razz

Zionists = The Matrix
Freemasons = National Treasure

Zionists = Jewish
Freemasons = English

Who rules the world? The english or the jews?
Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Israelites ftworld

if the masons come out of hiding maybe I'll give them their due...

Btw fwiw there are some misconceptions about freemasonry and an alleged connection to anti-Semitism... I actually had an advisor who told a friend of mine about his past in the Masons....... I overheard the convo-not much said

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 pm

I thought the israelis just hated palestinians for being butthurt over a land division from back in the 1940s (because the palestinians didn't want to share) and attacking them continuously which led to growing resentment from the jews leading to the inevitable growth of a military state that acts in an extremist fashion and the (maybe more than ocassional) occasionally highly publicized human rights violation? From an American standpoint, it's kind of impressive how much land they've lost to israel through the years. But then again the USA is supposed to tenuously like israel so I'm ill informed.

Free masons are just a bunch of pretentious old men thinking that the nation depends on their good samaritan-ism. Oh, and aliens.
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Well I'll tell you:
Jews said: Israel is our land, must heff it nao.
Jews came to israel when the brits ruled, they divided jewland in 2 parts, arabs got a bigger part or some better/holier or w/e, can't remember. Then jews said:
But w8, we can't live without those places we must take them too!11
Then I can't remember what happened why they got the whole country, I think there was a vote between all the world's countries and jews got their right to control the whole country...
btw back then when brits ruled arabs were like 100 times (no exaggerating) bigger in population than jews and yes they did infiltrations against them, they were killing them etc

Wait, is that even related, what I said here? Razz
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:06 am

Well I was just saying that I think the jews just hate palestinians and don't care too much about controlling the rest of the world just eradicating them so they stop getting attacked over and over and over again?

You mean to tell me there weren't that many jews in the 1940s? No shit I wonder what happened to them all. Razz 

Last edited by The Big Ouchy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am

Watch the Doc about the settlements. Serious stuff folks. And the payoffs gov't (yeah I'm being like asprine and hating on US making me wanna shoot self) gets from the Israeli lobby MUCH more than most countries (any 2 countries) combined through lobbying funds to senate/reps.

If you ain't Pro-Israel GTFO NAO!

To above ouchy-> Israeli's are side-stepping treaty rules by encroaching on the boundaries of a country. Most countries would consider that a pretty high offense. and in fact if you look at Nato, all efforts to stop this are supported by the countries minus 1. The one I go to Uni in.....

ED: Every fucking goddamn US pres or secretary of state (I.e. lead ambassador kinda) is critiqued for trying to broker a peace because ISRAEL ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN. THEY ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE.

P.s. Ouchy unless you're reading Freerepublic.com who the heck is saying the U.s. "TENUOUSLY" supports Israel? we kiss ass so much you'd think we all were 10 year olds playing in the mud. This is certainly the perception in every country minus 1/3 of U.S. Population (1/2 of them wanting a full large Israeli state and 3/4 wanting a war with Iran).

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 am

@aspirine101 wrote:Well I'll tell you:
Jews said: Israel is our land, must heff it nao.
Jews came to israel when the brits ruled, they divided jewland in 2 parts, arabs got a bigger part or some better/holier or w/e, can't remember. Then jews said:
But w8, we can't live without those places we must take them too!11
Then I can't remember what happened why they got the whole country, I think there was a vote between all the world's countries and jews got their right to control the whole country...
btw back then when brits ruled arabs were like 100 times (no exaggerating) bigger in population than jews and yes they did infiltrations against them, they were killing them etc

Wait, is that even related, what I said here? Razz

Yet you fail to mention the oft-quoted Hitler... "I have issued the command — and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad — that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formations in readiness — for the present only in the East — with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? "

FYI quote is longer from a letter about extermination/holocaust. TL/DR version...
Arabs vis-à-vis Young Turk party is considered unilaterally to have purportedly (According to Turkish and SOME U.s. scholars... Turkish lobby is stronk in 'Merica) had a systematic destruction of the race of Armenians. And by golly it worked.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum