help for disco inferno assassin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help for disco inferno assassin

Post by bettyrubble on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:28 am

so I finally found 1 of each great runes and I want to make a Eternal armor for the O skill to make a disco inferno sin. I play single play in version 6b. any comments or advice on other gears to use to make a strong char so I can farm and collect charms, I read the guide for a disco mancer but his post seemed to have a lot of negative comments so I am looking for some solid advice. I also have gehenna helm it looks like a great proc. cannonade. would orc torc rings with earthquake be good with this build and what boots and gloves and ammy would be good. should I go for max block or focus more on my defence or life

Last edited by bettyrubble on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help for disco inferno assassin

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 am

why a necro ? when you could also use a sin

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyrubble on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:34 pm

because I did not see any information regarding a disco inferno sin. any gear comments would be appreciated

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 am

yep ofc, here we go:

orb rings and amulet with mana reg, emp band or regular rares should do it. Ofc use a rare doom amu.

Weapon should either be Nih Rw in a claw or a knife. Shield Lo Rw in Sin shields. Gehenna as helm could be decent as well.

Then you just spam disco inferno and/or Broadside and will clear screens in seconds

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 pm

well i tried discosin when i used to play... i can say, its far from viable compare to necro.. you sacrifice many things to compansate mana regen and you lose gg wep slot'shaadrw'.. but still sin ways + disco spam do good dmg but never liked it compare to necro.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 pm

There exist one sacred unique spear, which everyone consider as useless shit. Its called void seeker. Despite suicidal melee proc and weak base damage, it has lots of +all skills, above 60% mana steal(disco costs 1976 mana, know we) and flat magic damage. This shit allows you to spam disco all the time, if there is some shitling nearby.

Also, orc tongues have melee proc and you use ranged skill so classic empyreans are way more useful. Also try dual nebelrings if ur SP duper. Anyway, as stoya said, discosin is gay idea.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 pm

well, manasteal is nerfed on D same as lifesteal, so it's only 1/100 too. Sad
but yea, i guess 60% helps.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:53 pm

I owe a cookie to stoya (I don't forget these things lul). But re: discodin I always would use the "BLazing Fury" skill that is gonezo. Can't imagine on unholydin. anyone have a skillplan? Ed: Or Oskill idea?????? Hmmmmm. Mana tide totem? Idk

-Willbro

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:34 am

if its still bugged, mana tide totem used to lock many skills Very Happy no idea if its fixed tho.
iirc i tried demhe rw for discosin 100-150mana on striking and some mana regen orbs on rings, it was still not viable compare to necro..
many of you miss 1 thing, what makes disconecro is proc from shaad rw.. as i said, you need to find good proc to maintain killspeed on discosin which you still need mana on strike mana steal mana regen from other slots.. so its too much work and makes whole build idea weak imo..
when you pick necro you free many slots for dps and survive etc, when you pick sin you need to deal many problems to maintain your build. so no need to, at least for me

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 pm

BTW What about hooves of thunderhorse or other high Mana on Striking items? (RW with plus 10)

Hooves has plus 5! Just found one in HC... can't really disco there but maybe it helps the sc's Smile

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum