Triune - Thoughts & Questions

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think this uberquest (getting Arihan killed) is fun?

42% 42% 
[ 13 ]
58% 58% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 31

Re: Triune - Thoughts & Questions

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am

cookie to roman Thumbs Up 

@hydris
if you think my post yesterday comes fron an idiot, your wrong Nope 

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 am

Thank you Pinoy Very Happy. Those are my true feelings regarding Marco's work. Very few exceptions.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@void wrote:I wonder if Arihan can get the druid's Acid Fiend's aura bonus.
It might speed up the luring part while he hasn't cast the buff on himself.
Has anyone tried that yet?

He won't follow you if he's charmed

Ouch! DOH! That's embarrassing. Embarassed 

Opinion:
I'm not one of the people who think this uber is fun in the sense that I can do it 20 times in a row.
But that doesn't mean that I dislike it.
It's a little bit like with heroic bosses: They can be annoying when they don't drop the right type of resistance, but the idea behind them is something that has never been in Diablo before. So it actually takes of lot of imagination and creativity to come up with something like this.

I don't like it, but at the same time I like it very much. Pale

It's very difficult to explain to others what you really think, but it's as difficult to really listen to somebody. That's probably why people are misunderstanding each other all the time. Lurking 

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:01 pm

I think people are missing out on the fact that this is an Uber level that was added that time was put into in order to spice things up a bit for a change. Different way of tackling this Uber. Not necessarily needing a specific character to complete it. Every Uber you can't destroy right away within seconds is going to be deemed tedious in this mod. Try to think of it from a modder's perspective and imagine working hard on a mod you will never get paid for and then having to deal with people who do not know a thing about modding telling you what you should and shouldn't do. This game is awesome. Probably the most amazing game I've ever played.  If Marco seems abrasive(he's definitely a total meanie a lot of the time but I don't really think he acts like this irl in good ol' Argentina lol) it's because you could sit back and play the Laz part of MXL-U and still have great success, farm and enjoy the items you find and see how many charms you can get. If you complete the Triune and start a thread vote about changing the design or pointing out flaws in the "cup is half empty" type of way, I doubt the vote will be fair nor do I think Marco will take it seriously. It is probably just better to post in the bugs and feedback thread to be honest. Not saying that people's opinions shouldn't count here but there's so much content in this mod how can you really complain?

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 pm

well didnt read many posts, but come on guys most ubers in other games are pretty brainless compare to this.. its pure brillang job wheter you like it or not, its the fact.

when i had no idea about this uber, it was pretty exciting and took 20-30 min to clear whole uber + charm but it was fucking awesome guys come on..

we do more than mindless spamming in this uber even that thing makes it a lot better than others.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 pm

@GregMXL wrote:I think people are missing out on the fact that this is an Uber level that was added that time was put into in order to spice things up a bit for a change. Different way of tackling this Uber. Not necessarily needing a specific character to complete it. Every Uber you can't destroy right away within seconds is going to be deemed tedious in this mod. Try to think of it from a modder's perspective and imagine working hard on a mod you will never get paid for and then having to deal with people who do not know a thing about modding telling you what you should and shouldn't do. This game is awesome. Probably the most amazing game I've ever played.  If Marco seems abrasive(he's definitely a total meanie a lot of the time but I don't really think he acts like this irl in good ol' Argentina lol) it's because you could sit back and play the Laz part of MXL-U and still have great success, farm and enjoy the items you find and see how many charms you can get. If you complete the Triune and start a thread vote about changing the design or pointing out flaws in the "cup is half empty" type of way, I doubt the vote will be fair nor do I think Marco will take it seriously. It is probably just better to post in the bugs and feedback thread to be honest. Not saying that people's opinions shouldn't count here but there's so much content in this mod how can you really complain?

Is that really what you see on your screen? Is the poll question really appear as "Change the design of Triune?" on your monitor, because it sure as hell doesn't on mine.

http://www.medianxl.com/t5421p20-triune-thoughts-questions#132691
http://www.medianxl.com/t5421p40-triune-thoughts-questions#132799

Other than that, I've never been a game developer from a big AAA studio (nor a chef, politician), but it doesn't stop me from commenting on what they've done.

Append:
@stoya wrote:well didnt read many posts
Speculation, but this could actually explain what's happened to this thread.

But on an ending note, I don't think a derailed thread is worth posting in, and I doubt I'll be responding anymore, but here's something that'll help Marco at least judging from his posts in page 3.

Last edited by hydris on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

hydris
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

You want to know how to do the boss fight faster correct? Other than that, you already got the charm, a rather solid one too. I assume you want Marco to change it somewhat so it doesn't take as long or to make it more fun? I'm really not arguing with you at all. You sound a bit angry. Try to remember you're not talking to Marco or pacall. No one on this page has argued with you so I'm typing to you in hopes of a reasonable response and not to argue.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:30 pm

@GregMXL wrote:You want to know how to do the boss fight faster correct? Other than that, you already got the charm, a rather solid one too. I assume you want Marco to change it somewhat so it doesn't take as long? I'm really not arguing with you at all. You sound a bit angry.

Your assumption is wrong, and through this thread I'm tired of assumptions and repeating myself (& saying that I've lost some patience would be repeating myself).

hydris
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:32 pm

This guy  DOH! 

I was right one more time

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hydris on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:This guy  DOH! 

I was right one more time

Right about me being right about how you seem to have trouble distinguishing non-argument and argument I presume? No worries, wouldn't we all have made that mistake at some point.

hydris
Moon Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum