Short Questions Thread

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by munkyh3ad on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Not sure if i understand what you did. If you have been playing a previous version of Median (2008, XL, etc) or just plain cLOD before and now you switched to Ultimative, you can't transfer your characters and you have to start fresh, only characters made in any of the Ultimative patches are compatible on all patches released for Ultimative. To find out the version you are playing just run D2SE, select from the list MedianXL Ultimative and look at Information on the right side. All versions are on ModDB, but the latest is XIVb, you can get it here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/median-xl-ultimative/downloads/median-xl-ultimative-xivb

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:33 pm

to check the median version, it's easiest to just make a new char and read the version off the median statue that you start with

characters are usually transferable for the most part, minus a few items. try throwing away the character orb, median statue and dunno what else. (from your main stash page too)

if you make your char naked it should work (unless maybe you're upgrading from an ancient version).

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:20 pm

@Quirinus wrote:to check the median version, it's easiest to just make a new char and read the version off the median statue that you start with

characters are usually transferable for the most part, minus a few items. try throwing away the character orb, median statue and dunno what else. (from your main stash page too)

if you make your char naked it should work (unless maybe you're upgrading from an ancient version).

Home for lunch, I am playing the latest version apparently (XIVb), just downloaded an older version v7 to load it onto D2SE (guess it was the latest version at the time on that website)

Cracka08
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 pm

@munkyh3ad wrote:Not sure if i understand what you did. If you have been playing a previous version of Median (2008, XL, etc) or just plain cLOD before and now you switched to Ultimative, you can't transfer your characters and you have to start fresh, only characters made in any of the Ultimative patches are compatible on all patches released for Ultimative. To find out the version you are playing just run D2SE, select from the list MedianXL Ultimative and look at Information on the right side. All versions are on ModDB, but the latest is XIVb, you can get it here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/median-xl-ultimative/downloads/median-xl-ultimative-xivb

This is all pretty new to me, and most of it is pretty straight forward, I just haven't been able to get these setup correctly.

I have been playing the latest version, but couldn't get it transfered over to D2SE for some reason.

Cracka08
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:@ aknazer
yeah, hes only vulnerable to physical damage. what character are you using exactly?

A fire/lightning melee sorc. Was using a Starhawk, but then tried the Xar RW and SSU Warp Blade for more physical damage. I did about 25% damage but then he regenned all of the damage. I think I'm going to throw on a Ripstar Ring for 98% OW to see if that helps. It isn't like he's actually dangerous, I just can't seem to kill him >_<

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracka08 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 pm

It all works now! Thank you to all that helped!

Cracka08
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Why exactly can't MarcoNecroX boss be killed in single player?
I've seen people mention that something available only on realms is required, but I don't really know. Bouncing 

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Well that was easier than I expected. Threw on the ring and a SSSU Field Plate that was laying around and was able to kill him. He was even kind enough to drop the weapon so I don't have to go back to him when going for the other missing pieces.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zakar on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:13 pm

(reanimator necro)
As far as I know, sprites are just 'everything'.
Would the greenness alone (not the haste) of Black Mass make it harder to hit the sprite limit? What about not using totem buffs?

zakar
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:33 pm

@void wrote:Why exactly can't MarcoNecroX boss be killed in single player?
I've seen people mention that something available only on realms is required, but I don't really know. Bouncing 

there's a realm only sword that has "Prevent Monster Heal" stat
plus, it's easier to do it in duo
there's probably a way to abuse too in mp tt

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: