Short Questions Thread

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Notice this: Rare/Unique/Set/Honorific/Crafted Sacred item + Shrine → reroll item as crafted + Shrine (-1 charge)

Translation: Rare Sacred or Unique Sacred or Set Sacred or Honorific Sacred or Crafted Sacred + Shrine = Crafted Sacred + Shrine (-1 cjarge)

It makes Crafted Sacred items out of other Sacred items (except regular Sacred or magic Sacred).
And from what you said i don't understand what you wanted to do, probably nothing happened since you used a magic item and they don't work with shrines.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomfan01 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 pm

@archon256 wrote:
@randomfan01 wrote:but I find his melee skills to be shitty - sow[only decent melee skill] attack delay really sucks)
Stormblast is really good with -100 lightning res and crushing blow

@randomfan01 wrote:can any class face tank with the right gear?  I am not talking about immortal,  I just want to be able to take hits from bosses and pop a potion and continue, instead of running around while hp regens.
Melee barb, Holy melee paladin, Treewarden Druid
The tanky zon build is actually the Javazon Razz
thanks, guess paladin n druid are the 2 classes I am gonna try out.

randomfan01
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atlanticzzz on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:12 pm

oh thanks, I thinked honorific sacred item = honorific item

atlanticzzz
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:49 pm

@chickenfeeder wrote:IDK, I remember having seen some1 post that HB hit 64 times in it's center, IDK, that's why I was asking here. And people always said that HB druids is the best or one of the best bosses killer or so, while I really haven't seen any proof that it's more powerfull than rain of fire or even elemental, with same dmg and -res ofc.
As I said, HB was nerfed in MXLU-XIII. Marco added an ND of 1 to it in that patch, which means it can no longer hit the same target more than once per frame. Now it's greatest power is that it can (still) go through walls, which is very useful in Duncraig.

@chickenfeeder wrote:Looks like I have to invest in ND, atm I can't even understand those table.
Q: What does Next Delay mean?
A1: When hit by an attack/skill with next delay, the target cannot be hit by another ND skill until # frames have passed.
A2: http://median2008.wikispot.org/Next_Hit_Delay

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cups22 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi, guys. I am new to Median XL but I have had a blast so far. I was reading over the website and I see there are challenges that have a maximum level. It says I have to transmute something called a sun stone in the cube when I have a red swirl. Well, here is my dilemma, I set the games players to six(/players 6) and I am level 33 in Act 2 without the sun stone yet. I fear I could get above level 50 before I find this sun stone. So I was wondering where you actually get the sun stone from and if I should set players down to 1 so I don't get past level 50 trying to get the stone.

Sorry for the long question, but thank you.

cups22
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:20 pm

@cups22 wrote:Hi, guys.  I am new to Median XL but I have had a blast so far.  I was reading over the website and I see there are challenges that have a maximum level.  It says I have to transmute something called a sun stone in the cube when I have a red swirl.  Well, here is my dilemma, I set the games players to six(/players 6) and I am level 33 in Act 2 without the sun stone yet.  I fear I could get above level 50 before I find this sun stone.  So I was wondering where you actually get the sun stone from and if I should set players down to 1 so I don't get past level 50 trying to get the stone.

Sorry for the long question, but thank you.
http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/MXLU_vXIV_Doc_v2.92/levelchallenge1.html

That level is located in Halls of the Dead level 2 in A2. You can just go there when you hit level 50, which usually happens in A5.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cups22 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Okay cool, thank you. I should find the soul stone well before 50 then?

cups22
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomfan01 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 pm

@cups22 wrote:Okay cool, thank you.  I should find the soul stone well before 50 then?
you need to get to Tran Athulua on halls of the dead lvl 2, dry hills zone. once you get into Tran Athulua, the sunstone is right there, right where you enter the dungeon. you cannot miss it.

randomfan01
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cups22 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Great, thanks everyone for your help. Very quick responses.

cups22
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 pm

The sunstone drops from a totem you kill right near the entrance. Here is an old outdated video but it may help show you a good path to take.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum