Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by ZySs on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:26 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
I'd say the celestia set but the best way to find out would be to run the same place with either build and compare how fast your farm it and how safe you are doing it.
thanks for your advice Smile

ZySs
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:13 pm

@atlanticzzz wrote:I killed Malthael (Q Judgment Day ) and took him charm, when kill him, I ticked "read only" to .d2x file, but when I out game, new charm in my inventory was lost, I checked another file, but they wasn't "read only", I don't understand. Can you help me ?

Why would you check read only? And if you checked read only before saving and exiting then that means the game couldn't save and thus the lost charm.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pro_zealot on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm

When i play barb on sprit and when i have active for example eagle stance or wolf stance it will buff the spirits to?

pro_zealot
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:14 pm

ofc thats the intention of spirit guide

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkah on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, I have some pretty good characters and I already completed ~90% of ubers/heroics. Anyway I just can't get over Bracyceran's lair, I just get demolished by poison even with 95 resist and 800k def. Is there any good and simple build to make it easier? I've seen some videos with lightning mage, but even with that I die 1 hit. Thanks

Milkah
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:34 pm

unholy caster is the best character down there, also caster barb has some potential

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:02 pm

@Milkah wrote:Hello, I have some pretty good characters and I already completed ~90% of ubers/heroics. Anyway I just can't get over Bracyceran's lair, I just get demolished by poison even with 95 resist and 800k def. Is there any good and simple build to make it easier? I've seen some videos with lightning mage, but even with that I die 1 hit. Thanks

They pierce poison and the boss pierces both poison and fire as well as having an ability that sets your fire res to -155. You mentioned mage so feel free to check the Elelar guide in the sorc guide section. It has a written guide as well as a video guide for the uber. I would link it but im on my phone.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkah on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:unholy caster is the best character down there, also caster barb has some potential

Took me 10 min for the whole dungeon+boss, easy as cake. Thanks for the great suggestion! Didnt think about the insane poison resist from paladin buff, and with 800% light dmg and 200% -resist the boss melted like butter.
If any1 else has problem with this uber, this is totally the way.

Milkah
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am

I've been trying to do the Triune uberquest on TSW for my unholy melee pally. I can farm triune safely, i can kill everything, i can clear all the monsters and spires, i can lead arihan to primus, but i cannot get primus and arihan to fight (without getting raped in the process, by either primus or the bats). I'm on the verge of throwing my computer out the window, so i'll call it a day...
Where should I post if I wanted to trade for the charm (lucian's soulstone)?
I have no experience with trading in median xl, so what would I need to offer for it or rather, what is that charm worth?

Alternatively, if such a thing is even possible, where should i post if I wanted to look for some help with the uberquest (but frankly, i'd prefer trying to trade for the charm)?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atlanticzzz on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 am

I want raise it, can I do this ? help me please

picture upload sites

atlanticzzz
Quill Bear