Which is your prefferred merc?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Which is your prefferred merc?

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm

@stoya wrote:other act3 merc die pretty instant compare to fire guy, sadly Very Happy
They all have warp armor and awesome spell damage - i prefer act 3 lightning merc for most my chars - he can tanking one-two arrowsides in TA/some hits in duncraig and his spells are pretty deadly with superbeast morph + all mercs refill their hp in couple seconds so he can be killed mainly by one hit kill spells - otherway everything around dies. From all mercs i can't save alive only mercs from first two acts with their low defense/health - only with summoner necromant they have chance to survive some ubers on destruction. Just my opinion Whistling .

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 pm

if only a1 mercs weren't so damn squishy :/

Last edited by Asteroth on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aknazer on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 am

A3 fire merc for me. Being a melee sorc it complements my playstyle very well with his ranged fire/poison damage and healing.

aknazer
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BornOfFire on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:07 am

I tried a bunch of different ones from act 1-3. Act one mercs for me, regardless of which one I use, get killed routinely so I only use them until I'm in act 2. The act 2 merc with fortress (forget the name) worked well for me for the longest time but started getting melted late game. I didn't know what to pick after that and I took a break. Everyone's giving so many different suggestions so I kinda just went my own way and picked the Abjurer from act 3.

In the previous version he was straight up wrecking shit with superbeast and singularity. Singularity was a huge boon to me being a fire sorc because it killed all the immune monsters in a hurry. Right now I'm using... the exemplar (I think) on my new sorc for this version and he's doing well but I'm still going for the abjurer once I hit act 3.

BornOfFire
Blood Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum