Fortress barb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fortress barb

Post by randomrolf on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Making an fortress barb .
All i know about the build is to max wolfs, wolf companion, fortress, eagle stance and snake stance.

Could i instead of using snake stance maybe use bear stance? THe -dr isn't nice but it'a good source of damage.

I also have no clue of what items to use.
So all who haveor/plays baba fortress please give me some tips how to make it work.

Thanks

randomrolf
Clawstorm Terror

TGBest none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fortress barb

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Still having problems a year later with this build? http://www.medianxl.com/t2523-fortress-barb?highlight=Fortress+Barb  Rolling Eyes 

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 pm

You don't need max wolves... you only need 15 hard points for 4 wolves.. the smax skill is Spirit Guide for daamge, defense, and cast... Max Snake and Eagle stances if you wish use poison, slow and in late game KS or NW for elemental damage...

Bear Stance isn't good for this build cause BS locks ranged skills (fortress is a ranged skill, you get it? )... You should change to other stance, Eagle for example, cast fortress, and then return to BS... In my opinion, a tedious work/gameplay...

The other stance is Lion... With Lion Stance, fortress physical damage is greater in comparison to other stances...and don't lock fortress... BUT the -%DR is a problem... Your equipment should focus in %DR above 50% for get positive values...

It's your decision...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:05 pm

MUS01 is the expert on fortbarbs, i've used his build in MXL v005 and MXLU with great results.

His guide's in the Guides section. Even with the changes to Fort it still works great.

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum