Javelin amazon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Javelin amazon

Post by randomdudesup on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:47 am

Hi.

Earlier today I made some runewords for my newly leveled amazon and I noticed that I actually ended up with 225% ias. I assumed that it were too much so I downloaded the MXLSpeedcalc. After doing some testing with all the Javelin skills it seems like they don't get affected at all by either ias or fcr. Even though the MXLSpeedCalc says otherwise. If they do get affected by ias/fcr how much should I aim for?

randomdudesup
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Javelin amazon

Post by Quirinus on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:34 am

IAS on skills is more effective than IAS on weapon, and IAS on weapon is more effective than IAS on other items. Having lots of item IAS is not the same as skill IAS. Weapons have their own WSM (weapon speed modifier, you can find it in the Docs-->Items-->Base under the attack speed column).

Maybe you just have so much IAS that it's over the lowest breakpoint already, so you don't notice any change because there's no lower breakpoint.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:44 am

java passive has IAS

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randomdudesup on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 am

@Quirinus wrote:IAS on skills is more effective than IAS on weapon, and IAS on weapon is more effective than IAS on other items. Having lots of item IAS is not the same as skill IAS. Weapons have their own WSM (weapon speed modifier, you can find it in the Docs-->Items-->Base under the attack speed column).

Maybe you just have so much IAS that it's over the lowest breakpoint already, so you don't notice any change because there's no lower breakpoint.

Oh okay. Thanks.

randomdudesup
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum