New to mxl need zon guide/ walk through

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to mxl need zon guide/ walk through

Post by HSK2323 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi guys I'm new to this mod I'm playing on tsw server I have started a zon and lvled to 45 I'm really lost on how to gear it and were to farm for my gear I'm stuck at Baal and can't advance any help is grate thx I use barrage and phalx sorry for spelling not sure how it's spelt I'm on right path with skills just need gearing advice and how to craft zon items maby I'm not sure how I have read a lot of the doc for mxl but still am lost I can use it for refrance if you can point to sections I'm missing please and thank you in advanced

HSK2323
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to mxl need zon guide/ walk through

Post by GregMXL on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Here's a guide you must not have seen: http://www.medianxl.com/t938-v6e-zoology-the-bowzon-by-mnx
Next time try using the search function by typing in bowzon please.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HSK2323 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:51 pm

For some reason i cant see any pics on this guide both on mobile and my pc so i cant see the gear he is talking about i had already read this guide but had same problem or i wouldent have posted asking for help any outher segestions ? please and thx

HSK2323
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woods879 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Get Jitans (TU splint mail), Flowerspring (TU stag bow), Snakehair (TU Cervelliere) Later on "Jah" RW, Lionpaws (TU chain boots) or Honorfics, Honorfic gloves with +res and skelly reanimates(Great tanks in terror), Deathfall(Tu Heavy Belt) or Wormtongue(Tu Light Belt), Dual emp bands, and a rare amu with +skills and lighting arena OS skill. Farm Meph for these items. Skill layout at your level ---->Skillplan (Amazon, Ultimative XIII)
Skill layout end game ----->Skillplan Bowazon endgame (Amazon, Ultimative XIII)

Wyrmshot isn't necessary, but it is quite useful in some situations.

and hatred Baal shouldn't be hard. Just barrage and avoid his minions (shardspawns) and have EF on.

Once you become powerful enough, farm for the bowzon set (Pantheon set)

woods879
Siren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum