The holy adventures of SHARK!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The holy adventures of SHARK!

Post by ItalianPower on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Sup guys!
I decided to start a thread about my newborn holy melee paladin, sadly, he was born at level 41, so no early early early game for you (xD)

I will post screenshots about all the things he does, from slaying monsters, to peeing behind the worldstone!

Let's start with a look at my awesome stat screen, and my powerfull (such powerfull, very op) gear and my awesome skillplan (which is very easy: max deva, retailate, colosseum, some pts in merkabah for 100% crit, leftovers rupture. uber will be resurrect [i love necrobots])!

Note: I will update this thread with edits if possible, or with another post Very Happy
Note 2: I apreciate comments, critics (both positive and negative, they can give me ways to improve myself)

Under spoiler my character orb at the moment:
Character orb:
Only low LL and some %ed

Under spoiler all the gear too! (too much screenshots on screen xD)
Gear:
Wow! Such defense!

Nice, just ended the sunstones, it wasn't hard, i am op, so kthxbye Tran Athulua, we'll see again on destruction!

Izual... and you were a Lieutenant? If all the Lieutenants and Angels in the High Heavens are like you it's no wonder that the Angiris Council needed a Nephalem to save his ass!

Hephasto... Such a pussy... I thought that hell was harder... Come on Diablo, send me something better!

Omg Diablo, u sux!
Were you really that easy?
I guess that my holyness is too much for you, demon! (Diablo was killed in p3 because someone joined my game. I died 1 time only)

Edit: I noticed now the sexy pose that diablo soul is in... So sexy <3

Sigh... the Prime Evils are pussies now, back in my time they were f*cking hard! /spits on diablo

21:19:11 2014-06-26  Lol, my mercenary is shy, he loves his dragon form, but he's too shy to let others see him... P.s. Double Dragon!

ANYA, I'M CUMMING COMING! I WILL RAPE SAVE YOU FROM THE HANDS OF THESE FOUL DEMONS!!!!!

Before going to bed i'll put some videos on youtube! I'm uploading 4 videos guys!
I hope that my english is good enough, and I hope that you won't find my video boring, or crappy... (probably my voice sucks, the mic i'm on isn't very nice, i'll try with another mic when i'll do another video)

Extra:
Extras of the day:

Dat fail....

And my first 3 english books. I've finished reading the first and the second, i'm finishing the third at the moment:

I've merged the posts!
And since youtube is a d*ck, I'll upload for now the first, the third and the fourth (34 mins to do frozen tundra-worldstone chamber)
I hope that you will find it funny, and not boring, it's actually the first time that I've made a video, so, sit, take some pop-corns and enjoy my rage while getting killed by random monsters!

Note: for the next video I'll use D2Clicker, I forgot that it could be used to make videos...

The first video!

The second will come here!

The third says "HAAAIIII"

The killing of Baal!

Okay, all the videos are updated!
God it took 1 entire night to put them into youtube...

Baalspawn killing + current gear! Please, turn on captions in english and read them... They're hilarious

Soon I'll make a video about K3KBA!

Extra of the day:

Me luvz cookiz! *om nom nom nom nom* <3

Pic time!

Radament, easy, for my build easy, but I'm thinking to respec, and to do 1pt retailate smax... LET THE HAMMER HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!

Edit: nah, I switched back to smax retailate, much much much better

Dis wepan is guud

2 days to figure out what i needed.
2 hours to craft... my fingers are telling me to cut them off, so they will no longer feel pain

2014-07-08

New day, new week working, new pic! Let's start with a gear update under spoiler!

Gearset:

It's not a piece of gear, but it's funny to see xD

And now, the gear!

Updated Character orb!

And my CC <3

Hmm... This blade is filled with arcane magic... Maybe Deckard Cain can tell me more about it..

As i thought i had to go to Ormus, i feel the same magic aura of the Gidbinn from Ormus.
No one will be able to lay his evil hands on the docks of Kurast, and soon all Kurast will be set free from evil! THIS I VOW!

The doorway to Kurast stands in front of me... i can see the dead bodies of my own kind floatin on their blood...
I shall purge this land from ALL evil!
*whispering* Light, grant me the strenght to wield my flail and my shield, to protect the innocent, and to smite the wicked with righteousness and justice. Grant me the power to eradicate all that is evil from Sanctuary!

Mephisto, i'm coming for you...

Mephisto! Your crimes cannot be tollerated anymore! I am here to erase you from sancutary, and to send you back to the Burning Hells that you belong to! You have tainted the world for too long, NOW FEEL MY WRATH, AND THE WRATH OF THOSE YOU'VE TORTURED AND SLAIN!

Your life is almost over Mephisto! ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES!

In the end you couldn't avoid your death Mephisto.
The Lord of Terror shall darken the world no more!
Kurast shall rise, and built anew, as a fortress of justice, and righteousness!
And an army of Holy Servants shall rise from this temple, to execute the Justice of the Light!

I still sense the Lord of Terror's spark of life... i wonder...

The stone is the source of his power! I must destroy it, to free the whole creation from his taint!

Izual, you've deserved your punishment! I have freed you only because Tyrael has asked me to do so.
The next time i won't be so mercifull to just free your soul!

Even the Lord of Terror can feel Terror in his own realm!
Diablo, you are banished from the whole Creation!

Last edited by ItalianPower on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 21 times in total

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The holy adventures of SHARK!

Post by void on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Looking forward to some fun screenshots. Thumbs Up 
Definitely include the character orb, as it is a good way to measure character development.

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:14 am

Delete this post please, i'm merging them all

Last edited by ItalianPower on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 6 times in total

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 am

Good job dude!

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:51 am

Thanks, your showcase is awesome man! Missigno is so cool, but that's not what i'm aiming to do Very Happy

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Thank you Very Happy. I'm waiting to see what you have in mind Very Happy. Holy melee is one of my favorite classes Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Nice job bro. Anya better watch her ass.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Character orb and videos with speech? Cookie for you! Smile 

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Delete this post, i'm merging them all.

Last edited by ItalianPower on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRising on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 am

lol nice Very Happy If you need a shield, then i have Book of Kalen lying around and dont need it ?Very Happy

- keep the thread alive dammit! we gotta see what happens to Shark xD

PhoenixRising
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum