Shatterblade proc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shatterblade proc

Post by pentacle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:58 am

what does Shatterblade skill? it is proc on sssu knife Penumbra. there is no mention about it on docs...

pentacle
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shatterblade proc

Post by munkyh3ad on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 am

You should have waited until someone responded your same question from short question thread. If anyone knew your question would have been answered already there. If not, no one knows since you can't check proc info if it's not an oSkill or a character skill, but maybe Quirinus knows since he has access to the game files.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:09 am

its a slow moving knife that after a delayed time starts to move quick towards a target in range ) i think wdm is 1

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:48 pm

When its in slow mode I'm pretty sure it has 100% pierce. Its really a strong skill. Like rolls said its 1/1 dmg modifier I think.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 pm

@Sexen wrote:When its in slow mode I'm pretty sure it has 100% pierce. Its really a strong skill. Like rolls said its 1/1 dmg modifier I think.

you didn't learn it yet? Wink

http://www.medianxl.com/t3735p290-screenshots-items

after a 6 page discussion

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:26 pm

I ragequit before this post so I never read it. I think by my using atmg only with penumbra the monsters I scrolled over were still receiving damage from the "visual" blades. My mistake and thanks for clearing this up.

I agree with everything you say about ETH items except for throw weapons. They look cooler and have no durability so no socket used for jewels. You lose what 10 mo's or two umo?

I can aim mk5 just fine and it does work very well in corridor levels (witch and void it worked OK). I must request you downgrade to 1.Z9 and play the classic mk2 sin and tell me how that would be overpowered in the new age of median. Monsters were weaker back then and there were less of these harder ubers. For example, mk5 is basically garbage in maggot lair (aim my ass) while you could aim mk2 and still be effective. You simply can't always aim around enemies and firing away from a tele stomped enemy to actually damage it is counter intuitive.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum