plugY for mac

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: plugY for mac

Post by Will on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 am

Coming from someone with a VERY great sounding, stable 1st generation zune, your ipod sucks.

It's been like 12 years. Microsoft knows wtf its up to when they make a product Very Happy.

U sure u don't mean those EPC's?

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by renix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:00 pm

We are taking about computers As of my knowledge microsoft has not started making laptops so that wasn't the best argument lol

renix
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Windows 8 Surface pros. Better than more expensive macbooks. gewgale dat shit Wink

Yo knowledge ain't know ledge. That's deep.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by renix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm

That's a tablet (not a laptop) and sorry but I disagree with the better part of that lol the more expensive mac has a better screen a lot more memory and 4x the ram

renix
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Before apple began their retina campaign HP did the same fucking thing. Don't get me started on the techs apple acts like new after insulting HP's retina screen for ex (more info easily available on google)

Furthermore, this LAPTOP (lol sorry screen too damn big to be called just a tablet, has fun, ridiculously accurate touchscreen (Btw I've played many of the latest games on these minus shooter games -not my style... Such as: Super Smash Bros brawl and other wii classics, Street Fighter V. Tekken (iirc name of game) and my personal fave SF4. Not graphic easy games esp for a mac. Macbook prob can't even run it.
"WINDOWS 8.1" runs flawlessly and is years old) has 4gig RAM, dedicated vid card (with no upgrades), 2.3 ghz dual core. And if you're that concerned about 2 inches of screensize for your Brazzers collection USE AN HDMI CORD! jeepers Razz

As for being so much more expensive than needed funny you used 1 word with that "lol".

Regarding your chuckling bourgeoisie attitude, did you tell the people at home apples cost of parts and labor to product ratio? You could essentially build a mac for 5x cheaper. The specs above MINUS touch screen on a very horeshitty (my mom owns a new one) sized and looking macbook will run you 3x the cost of the above.

Why? So you can use PAGES -FAPFAPFAP!!!!

(and yes I know a 14 year old and his dad who have done so multiple times...they ran a mac store independently).

Can't believe I'm arguing for whist's point of view on a mac.

Point is Windows for Gaming (I use bootcamp!)---- Mac for artists, rich folk, and workaholics.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by renix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Well that was interesting calm debate to anger in one post I didn't bash on your stuff just started fact sorry if that offends you also my 7 year old mac runs many game without lag (civ 5 [on highest] to state one) and its a tablet the classification has nothing to do with screen size no attached keyboard and no disk drive means not a laptop or even a netbook (laptop with no disk drive)

renix
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 pm

your angry? why? I was just joking around.... And in this jokey thread I consider my good arguments to be as charlie sheen once said

"Winner"

Seriously if you're actually offended (can't tell) i do <3 my personal comp.

P.s. sorry to make you angry again but my KB is attached and detachable!!! Full kb too. Came with the tabletLaptop woot!

lmao.

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by renix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Attached means it doesn't come off many tablets can have attachable keyboard doesn't make them laptops lol and I miss read your post seemed angry to me I wasn't angry
And if you can't tell I am also very attached to my personal comp

renix
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 pm

This goes down as the 2nd "Shaking of hands" since Ouchy and I agreed we shouldn't get into inflammatory israel/palestine debate. Gratzia!

Gave someone a cookie at like 5 after midnight but will give you my next one. I like PC V. Mac debate as well Smile

Or as some put it Micro$$$ Vs. Crapintosh.

Not sure why Jobbs worshippers called it Micro$$$$, isn't the "bottom line" what companies strive for? Profit?

Will
Talic

TGBest Transferred

Back to top Go down

Post by renix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Btw don't get me wrong I'm not a huge apple fan I just like mac but I am planning on buying a Windows laptop for my next one (better for installing mods and cheaper)
And to answer your question I would think so you don't start a business to lose money lol

renix
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum