Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Shiki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:14 am

@Banned wrote:Not cool.

??

mad that i'm showing people how to get around most of the summoning encounters?
avatar
Shiki
Razor Fur Titan

Posts : 246
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by aknazer on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Ahh, I see what you're talking about now. Personally I'm not a fan of that technique as it crosses from "clever use of game mechanics" into the "exploiting game limitations" category. I'm sure others will find this useful though.
avatar
aknazer
Spike Beast

Posts : 413
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Shiki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

That is reasonable. I use it, because it's faster, easier and gets it done quicker.

As long as I am doing things that are available inside of the game without outside help of software or other cheats.
I'll exploit the hell out of it XD
avatar
Shiki
Razor Fur Titan

Posts : 246
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by aknazer on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:01 am

@Shiki wrote:That is reasonable. I use it, because it's faster, easier and gets it done quicker.

As long as I am doing things that are available inside of the game without outside help of software or other cheats.
I'll exploit the hell out of it XD

Ahh, and to me that is exploiting a bug. Technically it is a game/engine limitation, but I consider a bug to be getting the game to act in a manner that goes against directly against the intended design. Thus my definition is a bit larger than simple errors in coding.

Now I'm not against clever use of game mechanics, but imo this is beyond that definition.
avatar
aknazer
Spike Beast

Posts : 413
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Shiki on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:17 am

@aknazer wrote:
@Shiki wrote:That is reasonable. I use it, because it's faster, easier and gets it done quicker.

As long as I am doing things that are available inside of the game without outside help of software or other cheats.
I'll exploit the hell out of it XD

Ahh, and to me that is exploiting a bug.  Technically it is a game/engine limitation, but I consider a bug to be getting the game to act in a manner that goes against directly against the intended design.  Thus my definition is a bit larger than simple errors in coding.

Now I'm not against clever use of game mechanics, but imo this is beyond that definition.

Well actually,  marco couldve just made the summon random placement, or scattered. It isnt a game engine issue, it's a limitation on how dark summoning works in this mod

If you look at chaos sanc, if you fill the space where the guys spawn with say a necro, the enemies spawn around it. Simple fix :>
avatar
Shiki
Razor Fur Titan

Posts : 246
Country : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Ect on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:56 am

Ok guild but a little wordy

Ect
Prowler

Posts : 10
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:13 am

@Shiki wrote:Well actually,  marco couldve just made the summon random placement, or scattered. It isnt a game engine issue, it's a limitation on how dark summoning works in this mod

If you look at chaos sanc, if you fill the space where the guys spawn with say a necro, the enemies spawn around it. Simple fix :>

don't think you know what you're talking about

_____________________
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by aknazer on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

@Ect wrote:Ok guild but a little wordy

Yea I'm bad about being wordy/excessively explaining things.
avatar
aknazer
Spike Beast

Posts : 413
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by sastasior on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:05 am

TSW at lvl 112 and i just give up on this build.its fun to play on med game play but its take so dam long to collect all needed item.

sastasior
Bone Sorcerer

Posts : 31
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by aknazer on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:19 am

@sastasior wrote:TSW at lvl 112 and i just give up on this build.its fun to play on med game play but its take so dam long to collect all needed item.

I've been rather busy IRL and haven't tried XV yet to update the guide, but by lvl112 you should be fine unless Marco drastically changed the balance/gearing. At lvl112 you should primarily be using RWs in sacred items, and these RWs are more than adequate for starter-level ubers. so long as you upgrade them. And don't forget that you can make cheapo versions of crafted gear by simply rerolling a sacred rare until you get the stats that you're after.

I do plan to update this guide, but with everything going on and the holidays quickly approaching I probably won't be able to do so until after the new year.
avatar
aknazer
Spike Beast

Posts : 413
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elelar, Ultimative Melee Sorceress - XVc Updates in Progress

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum