Help: becoming uber character

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help: becoming uber character

Post by redicomerade on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Hey guys,
im new to this forum but not new to this wonderfull game. I have a suggestion- can some very experienced player make a quide about making your character a GOD Razz

i mean... im playing median like 2 years, i thought im good player and have basic knowledge of game and doing things right. I made some characters, each one reach destruction, finished it, totally destroy everything there. Then made some ubers, more than a half, some characters cuold finished more of them like 75%, some less.

And then im thinking: "i have good char, im strong, im proud of myself, lets try some hard uber" i go to vizjun with my poison druid (190k poison damage over 0.9 second, 11k life, 32% dr, acid fiends 30k life) and i cant stand there, im killed even if i kill everything, theres still some bullets from that shooting robots that rapes me. And i go to you tube and what i see: a barbarian, assasin and amazon videos going in the biggest crowds of robots, destroying everything who stand in thay ways and thay still alive! And im just like WTF!!!!???? HHHH... how do they doing this!!!?? I thought im good! Very Happy And theres more places like this where my chars cant do shit, they just dissapear, just like that, and some people on videos just running and destroying everything. HHHOOOOWWWW!!!!!????? Very Happy

Theres many guides here, but not on every build like my poison druid, and they dont show you how become that strong. I want to know how to do that, after these years i want to have some uber char, that can destroy large groups of mobs just by looking at them, like in duncraig. I did duncraig but every tele behind the wall casting poison avatar kill all mobs unimmuned to poison AFTER my death, and have to go to body, and once again, and once again...

Can some experienced player could make such a general quide how become extremely good, or just links to good guides that can do some chars? What do ypu think of poison druid? Got any quide, maybe i can do upgrade?

Thanks guys

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help: becoming uber character

Post by MUS01 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:53 pm

No. The secret is farm godly/eng game equipment for your chars... Also, some chars are better than others in certain ubers: barbarians are better suited for Ureh, Bremtown than assasins... Assasins are good in almost any uber for cause her avoid... casters (assasins, UH dins, almost any sorceress build) are good v/s heroics for cause they can 1 shot those bosses...

I have the same problems... I think we're average/medium level players... I have almost any charm in the game, making a build untwinked and a guide for my char: fortress barb, but, some ubers, given the features of my build, I can't complete them, Example: Vizyun, Kabraxis, Brachyeran, Ureh, Triune, Laz, Crysaor(secret boss, the other is easy) and Kheyan Laberinth (the boss, cause the stages aren't problem)...

So, you need diferent chars, or godly/chinese hotkeys skills... 1 only build for all ubers, I don't think is possible...

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm

okay if you want a char that doesnt die in vizjun you should try a char with more than 11k life Very Happy
Also this requires some good equiment as MUS already pointed out.

Javelin zon is the char which is basicly always used in the end.
Then theres Bear stance /ancients hand barbarian who can farm Vizjun very quick.
I was also able to have an unholy caster that strong so that he could just stand in Areas like fauztinville without dying.

The idea is always the same - heal more life than you loose

Insane leech vs tainted blood/apple heal/eagle stance

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Wrong section. Moving this where it belongs.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redicomerade on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:50 am

Ok so the best way to have some godly character is focusing on javazon or some sin?
Im usually playing some casters, i love them, but good to know if i go meele i must have mega leech.

So theres no secrets and knowledge, just some chars and builds better than any others, or in certain places, with, of course, godly equipment.
Ehh, i must create some good character to farm duncraig easiely, i have bowzon who has 62k damage with barrage and - 100% all enemy res, but teleporting behind the walls is still suicade Sad What do you think about pouncezon? Is she able to do duncraig just like that pouncing all over the map with mf equipment??

Thanks for replies, now i know i have to concetrate for this class: javazon, some sin, ?pouncezon?
What do you suggest??

redicomerade
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 am

@redicomerade wrote:Thanks for replies, now i know i have to concetrate for this class: javazon, some sin, ?pouncezon?
What do you suggest??

Poison/cold sorceress.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 pm

it was one of the best points of my chars/playstyle : evolving a char from good to perfect/uber/omfg when i used to play.. but a guide about it ? wow it will take at least 10 pages to write and i will still forget many things to point out..
this game is really so complex and its better you start reading all beginners guide, lfaq and check some videos..

'So theres no secrets and knowledge, just some chars and builds better than any others, or in certain places, with, of course, godly equipment.' this is where you miss all points and completely misunderstand the concept of the game: its all about knowledge, playstyle and fail-> try harder -> win process..

only sin maybe abit better than other chars by having avoid and short timer blink and make mobs flee by brc skill.. and i was also always fan of uh pallys with superbeast morph and short timer tele with freeze.. besides that i always think all chars equal and fairly funny to play in median..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Funny doesn't mean lots of fun. Funny means something that makes you laugh.

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:24 pm

for archon : 'besides that i always think all chars equal and fairly FUN to play median..'

this sounds ok ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Thumbs Up 

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone