Screenshot Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by romanN1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Ureh is actually obviously beatable. We have some obvious info regarding Ureh, citizens hit like trucks so we need max dr and as much def as possible and/or block, wardens that cast tremor on death so don't kill them, punisher turrets with high psn damage so stack high amounts of psn damage. Other than that just dodge everything. It's simple.
On MNX Boss we have a crazy teleporting on striking boss, that has a chance to regen to full hp after killing you, that regens to full HP after taking half of his hp, he casts 3 haunting banshee like missles that split into 64 missles, and he is vulnerable for a very short time only when attacking. Some say if you keep OW active all the time on him he will never heal, so this isn't 100% sure, and he summons illusions like crazy. So...resists don't help, OW not sure and even if it would you would most likely die anyway, absorb doesn't help, magic resist doesn't help, defense and DR doesn't help, only method being going full damage I guess, but what about the tactic? You can't dodge him...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Asteroth on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

@MUS01 wrote:your necromancer... Normally 1 necromancer using staff is  a  summoner.

He could be totemancer or caster necro, not necessarily summoner.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
Posts : 1630
TGBest Transferred
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by woods879 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:54 pm

@romanN1 wrote:Ureh is actually obviously beatable. We have some obvious info regarding Ureh, citizens hit like trucks so we need max dr and as much def as possible and/or block, wardens that cast tremor on death so don't kill them, punisher turrets with high psn damage so stack high amounts of psn damage. Other than that just dodge everything. It's simple.
On MNX Boss we have a crazy teleporting on striking boss, that has a chance to regen to full hp after killing you, that regens to full HP after taking half of his hp, he casts 3 haunting banshee like missles that split into 64 missles, and he is vulnerable for a very short time only when attacking. Some say if you keep OW active all the time on him he will never heal, so this isn't 100% sure, and he summons illusions like crazy. So...resists don't help, OW not sure and even if it would you would most likely die anyway, absorb doesn't help, magic resist doesn't help, defense and DR doesn't help, only method being going full damage I guess, but what about the tactic? You can't dodge him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiRG-ECjG4

woods879
Siren

Posts : 45
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by romanN1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 pm

@woods879 wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:Ureh is actually obviously beatable. We have some obvious info regarding Ureh, citizens hit like trucks so we need max dr and as much def as possible and/or block, wardens that cast tremor on death so don't kill them, punisher turrets with high psn damage so stack high amounts of psn damage. Other than that just dodge everything. It's simple.
On MNX Boss we have a crazy teleporting on striking boss, that has a chance to regen to full hp after killing you, that regens to full HP after taking half of his hp, he casts 3 haunting banshee like missles that split into 64 missles, and he is vulnerable for a very short time only when attacking. Some say if you keep OW active all the time on him he will never heal, so this isn't 100% sure, and he summons illusions like crazy. So...resists don't help, OW not sure and even if it would you would most likely die anyway, absorb doesn't help, magic resist doesn't help, defense and DR doesn't help, only method being going full damage I guess, but what about the tactic? You can't dodge him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiRG-ECjG4
Dude that video is from an ancient version Wink.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by MUS01 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 pm

@woods879 wrote:
@romanN1 wrote:Ureh is actually obviously beatable. We have some obvious info regarding Ureh, citizens hit like trucks so we need max dr and as much def as possible and/or block, wardens that cast tremor on death so don't kill them, punisher turrets with high psn damage so stack high amounts of psn damage. Other than that just dodge everything. It's simple.
On MNX Boss we have a crazy teleporting on striking boss, that has a chance to regen to full hp after killing you, that regens to full HP after taking half of his hp, he casts 3 haunting banshee like missles that split into 64 missles, and he is vulnerable for a very short time only when attacking. Some say if you keep OW active all the time on him he will never heal, so this isn't 100% sure, and he summons illusions like crazy. So...resists don't help, OW not sure and even if it would you would most likely die anyway, absorb doesn't help, magic resist doesn't help, defense and DR doesn't help, only method being going full damage I guess, but what about the tactic? You can't dodge him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiRG-ECjG4

You fail, cause that's the OLD MNX boss (the "killable" boss). The actual boss was buffed sooo insanely that actually is almost imposible kill him. You should do a good thing trying the boss, fail every time, and after the whole process join to the people that can't defeat that boss. Damn, I'm sure I can kill Blaz, but not this boss. Actually only 1 user claims kill MNX... All other people can't do it. There are other few people saying that they kill the boss in MP (however my argument still remains, cause I'm talking about SP) but again, there's no video, no multiple SS and no tactics with a solid proof posted.

In the end, some people thinks only in his own level, or respect only his own ideas. I will not post again about that boss, cause if that people says: the boss is tested, etc, and his acolytes (btw, they don't have the charm, lol) says the same thing, I will not spend my time trying convince them. They don't need that thing, and me too.

MUS01
Burning Dead

Posts : 1040
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 pm

@woods879 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiRG-ECjG4
This video simple outdated - in last patches MNX a lot harder. Pretty sure, he can be killed with proper gear but it's way harder/trickier than Br. Laz/Witch and require good reflexes/tactic. It is one of two hardest ubers imho(second is void).

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

Posts : 761
Country : Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:07 pm

you think you can beat laz WAHAHAHA

_____________________
http://www.median-xl.com Cookie monster

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10181
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by romanN1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:09 pm

@Dmitriy Of wrote:
@woods879 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSiRG-ECjG4
This video simple outdated - in last patches MNX a lot harder. Pretty sure, he can be killed with proper gear but it's way harder/trickier than Br. Laz/Witch and require good reflexes/tactic. It is one of two hardest ubers imho(second is void).
"Proper gear" is very generic Dmitriy Very Happy.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy
Posts : 3338
Country : Romania

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Str0b3l on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 pm

ID like to See a Video doing mnx boss especialy the way will did it in HC lel

Str0b3l
The Butcher

Posts : 5233
TGBest Transferred
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screenshot Thread

Post by Wotan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:36 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:ID like to See a Video doing mnx boss especialy the way will did it in HC lel
You mean Westville?

Its a shame he didnt record the fight.

Wotan
Madawc

Posts : 3629
TGBest Transferred
Country : Mongolia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum