Overkiller!!!

Ritosm
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ritosm's Showcase

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 pm

cool video Smile have to say something

1) at least some1 is using screaming eagle + stempade with barb throw barbarian... esp screaming eagle is OP skill to debuff mobs places like fauzt and vizjun.... i am happy you realized its power Smile
2) and again some1 is using kraken stance with overkill is another good idea.. i dont know why people use snake stance with this multihit skill? there is 2 way to work this char effective -> wolf companions dooms dmg + wolf stance its kinda cheese abuse way
-> surely kraken stance... and kraken is best way wolf stance is really having hard times with physical imm..
3) t6 balanced axe good option as always but i hate that item Smile
4) why destro shaman? you dont need it? for moar CB+ DMG darkpower buff -> moon/pit knights would suit better in this char
5) emp bands are useless in this build, if i were you i would probably go with 2 ring of diseng for extra velocity imo its far better than emp bands.. if you didnt speed up you video i am pretty sure it would be IMPOSSIBLE to watch by its speed Smile
6) sssu gothic is pretty useless too.. only LL + deadly strike.. there are far better option for this build imo... pyroblast on strike is ok..
7) this kind of WDM chars has less benefit from MOTW axes... use ssu giant sword switch for %250 ed to bloodlust + lvl 36 bloodlust sword for moar dmg. char screen lies... its better than motw %100 sure...
Cool and also you should change your shield, it has nothing usefull for overkill, my best candidate is sssu tower shield with MOAR LL + CB and bear claw on striking... even judgesin shield is better than that shield....
9) also dementia can be replaced with something else too. dont know your -%enemy res amounts btw..
10) clawfeet for bonus dmg to motw i guess? i always use that item for only FLAT dmg bonus... as my scenario i dont need motw so you can swap boots too Smile

finally , you should really play REBOUND Smile overkill is well known thing... i will record rebounder asap.. i have to say you should try it too.. KS is 2,5X better than overkill in any area... and playstyle is really harder than this thats why people dont play...

anyway i talk so much, take my words positive Smile i always enjoy to watch your videos btw you are one of the good player i have seen...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritosm on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 pm

@stoya : wait, i will check your gears and reup tomorow, you've just taught me a lot. thanks for your feed back.
p/s i hate REBOUND Nope 2

Ritosm
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

ok its better mate Smile we will have 1 cool overkiller 1 rebounder video then for players... better than 2 rebounder or 2overkiller ? Smile
ye rearrange your equip mate , result will be far better than this i bet Smile than we can talk agaian.. still cool but if you want perfect domination follow some of my advices result will be DEVASTATING pretty sure Smile

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Don't ditch the Destroyer Shaman harkon yet, if you craft a kraken helm you can take advantage of demonblood aura's enhanced ele dmg. It does work with all ele dmg types, i think. The extra life is a bonus

And yeah, rebound sucks balls due to the need for something to rebound off. Same with Cryobeam imo. If you could plant one anywhere i'd love them. The need for walls/solid enough objects to make these skills work never made sense to me. Cryobeam can be made a normal cold-based turret, right? Like fireball sentry etc, maybe with a glacial nova after the duration ends? Then it's useful anywhere to slow and freeze enemies.

Haven't used Rebound enough to be familiar with it, to be honest. Used Overkill for my throwbarb, it's excellent maxed

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritosm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 am

@stoya wrote:4) why destro shaman? you dont need it? for moar CB+ DMG darkpower buff -> moon/pit knights would suit better in this char
Destroyer shaman for %life is awesome, and pyro damage boost. Moon Knight with lv 5 Darkpower (25%CB, 50-75 magic dam, 17 AS) also cool but i never had that re-animate Crying or Very sad .
@stoya wrote:6) sssu gothic is pretty useless too.. only LL + deadly strike.. there are far better option for this build imo... pyroblast on strike is ok..
I cant find anything better than that body amor.

@stoya wrote: 7) this kind of WDM chars has less benefit from MOTW axes... use ssu giant sword switch for %250 ed to bloodlust + lvl 36 bloodlust sword for moar dmg. char screen lies... its better than motw %100 sure...
250% damage and 10%IAS from MotW is good, I will replace shamaka with ssu giant sword.
@stoya wrote: Cool and also you should change your shield, it has nothing usefull for overkill, my best candidate is sssu tower shield with MOAR LL + CB and bear claw on striking... even judgesin shield is better than that shield....
We already have 50% LL,1 los, that's enough. Enemies always be stunned, blocked and slowed down by Blast Wave, Stampede, Screaming Engle and Snake stance. No monster can kiss our mouth. So ctc Bear claw is not necessary, 1m def and %block always better.
@stoya wrote:9) also dementia can be replaced with something else too. dont know your -%enemy res amounts btw..
Cliffhanger and Black Void is also good. But ele-pierce,%life,%max resist and flat damage are awesome.
@stoya wrote:10) clawfeet for bonus dmg to motw i guess? i always use that item for only FLAT dmg bonus... as my scenario i dont need motw so you can swap boots too Smile
%FRW, IAS,AR, flat damage and MotW damge boost, why not? Very Happy

Ritosm
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Homm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 am

I really like your vids Smile Keep on the good work Very Happy I would cookie ya but i can't Crying or Very sad

Homm
Ancient Fungus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritosm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:33 am

@Hommm : Feedback is always better than cookie. Welcome to my house Very Happy

Ritosm
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 am

You will need +1 cookie before can donate.

Need another 1 more ppl to give you cookie before you can more gusta.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritosm on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am

@iwansquall wrote:You will need +1 cookie before can donate.

Need another 1 more ppl to give you cookie before you can more gusta.
Yea, and a positive feedback is my cookie. Smile

Ritosm
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum