Zartoks Speedrun & Challenge Showcase/Contest

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zartoks Speedrun & Challenge Showcase/Contest

Post by stoya on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm

ill be here to watch, since i died on 1 month race in poe hc at lvl 94 lol. it will be pleasure to watch median atm

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyswerving on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 pm

managed to post something about Path of Exile in the wrong topic and subforum.

way to go, me!

but yeah, still excited for those challenges. the honorific one, i find that i do that a lot anyway, almost unintentionally. don't know if i'm doing it wrong, but when i roll hc, i wind up using like 3 honorifics no matter what

onlyswerving
Stygian Watcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 pm

@Will wrote:Text..

Yeah, (KU)OO is not allowed for sure! Also, there is many diffrent challenges, one for hitting 120 asap, one for getting charms, etc.. Smile Pick one and do it like a boss!

Thank you Smile Can't wait to see your submitions!

@Segolia wrote:
3. Honorific Charm Challenge ]SC/HC]
[This run is not about going the fastest from X to Y, this challenge is about collecting as many charms in Destruction as possible with the use of Honorific gear only, the one who collected most amount of charms with honorific gear only leads]
*Sidenote: as for amulet/rings you can only use blue level 0 ring (and then MO it).

Does it matter if we start off as a lvl 120 char? Or do we have to start at level 1?

You start at level 120 Smile Destruction charms only, I'll add that to the description

@stoya wrote:best showcase ever !! cookieeeee for GG idea...  Clap Clap 

i wish i still play median now god damn Sad show us some epic videos guyssss
@stoya wrote:ill be here to watch, since i died on 1 month race in poe hc at lvl 94 lol. it will be pleasure to watch median atm

Reeeep! Then you have lots of time to join Median again Smile are you comming back for XV?

@onlyswerving wrote:
but yeah, still excited for those challenges. the honorific one, i find that i do that a lot anyway, almost unintentionally. don't know if i'm doing it wrong, but when i roll hc, i wind up using like 3 honorifics no matter what
Cool, honorific can be powerfull if done correctly!

Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 am

You start at level 120 Smile Destruction charms only, I'll add that to the description

And I justed started a pure honorific char. Welp, time to level my necro up.

Edit: Some more questions.

Can we use the Class Charm, Harkon Gem, and Sunstone of the Elements while completing these uberquests? Can we use any other previously gotten charms from other uberquests that aren't absolutely required? Can we use mercenaries? If so, do they have to use honorifics too?

Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

I would say 120 fine for hono run....cept that without record of beginnings it could be cheezed (by someone).

+1 again for non honorific 1st to 120 run idea (opposite but both make sense) 1 is charm idea other not Very Happy

@prev poster:

You mean full up'g cc or basic one?

prev poster wrote:Can we use any other previously gotten charms from other uberquests that aren't absolutely required? Can we use mercenaries? If so, do they have to use honorifics too?
(sorry forgot your name)

My educated guess is #1 heck no (doesn't it seem counter to the ability to grab all charms? plus what isnt abs required? the rl good 1's?)
#2-> I sure hope so! Very Happy.

#3 Tough call...

All in zartoks hands tho. Very Happy

quicked: Zartok can u try to make an optional first to 120 (fastest) WITHOUT honorifics? Honorifics VERY powerful esp when done correctly as u surmised. Smile

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 am

If only twitch didn't remove my vods Razz

it's not very inspiring to stream when I know twitch could remove it all one day... too bad because streaming was hilarious

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:17 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:If only twitch didn't remove my vods Razz

it's not very inspiring to stream when I know twitch could remove it all one day... too bad because streaming was hilarious

Theres an option to automatically archive all broadcasts, plus you can highlight VODs of interest so they never go away.

Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:If only twitch didn't remove my vods Razz

Yes, it was, Mr. Nose-over-the-microphone, twas fun. It will be way funnier if you do a stream with someone else (leveling) and you rag on each other.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 am

@wotan: i guess ill continue poe with my guild.. since we are all hypedddd about new coming patch. we already discussed our builds abit on skype.
i still like/love median a lot better than poe but i need a bit more time to come back it seems.

videooos videoos where are they ?

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 am

@Segolia wrote:
Can we use the Class Charm, Harkon Gem, and Sunstone of the Elements while completing these uberquests? Can we use any other previously gotten charms from other uberquests that aren't absolutely required? Can we use mercenaries? If so, do they have to use honorifics too?

@Will wrote:I would say 120 fine for hono run....cept that without record of beginnings it could be cheezed (by someone).

I love when you come with questions like these, I edited the rules for the challenge now:

3. Honorific Charm Challenge ]SC/HC]
[This run is not about going the fastest from X to Y, this challenge is about beeing level 120, collecting as many charms in Destruction as possible with the use of Honorific gear only, the one who collected most amount of charms with honorific gear only leads]
*Sidenote: as for amulet/rings you can only use blue level 0 ring (and then MO it).
*Sidenote 2: Mercs are allowed with MO-gear only
*Sidenote 3: Any charms acquire before destruction is allowed (LC0, LC1, Enneaded and LC2)

Does it look better now?

@Will wrote:
quicked: Zartok can u try to make an optional first to 120 (fastest) WITHOUT honorifics? Honorifics VERY powerful esp when done correctly as u surmised. Smile

Well, the thought here is that you are free to do anything possible in order to hit 120 in the quickets time possible, so if you want to spend time crafting MO gear, time farming special boxes, etc.. it is a descission you have to make. Time spent crafting vs time spent running/gaining XP. It will be nice to see how people come up with ideas to hit 120 in the least amount of time Smile

Buuut, then again. The class-spesific one could be without honorific so that there is 2 diffrent challenges Smile I'll think a bit about it. Good input Will.

Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum