Poker Wagering TG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poker Wagering TG

Post by Westville on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:05 pm

I don't believe that this is against any rule. I was curious if anyone was up for some poker on Pokerstars to gamble some TG. Some Heads up, Don, A/I WW, or A/I LW, etc.

I also did not know the best place to post this; as it didn't really fit into the trade forum or the median xl forums. =D

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poker Wagering TG

Post by Will on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 am

ooo. sounds fun. all start with maybe 50?

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Westville on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 am

Yeah. For example if we did a 4 man don, we can have a buy in for it; if it was 1v1 or heads up etc; both would put the same tg in the pot; each should start with 1000 chips in pokerstars. One who ends with 2,000 chips wins the combined pot. We can test this vs each other with small amounts to see how it works if you're interested.

Reason I'm bringing this up is because I was a big poker guy on d2jsp. I managed to go from 1k fg to 240k tg within 2 weeks. Mainly from AI WW's that somehow I got lucky on. After I hit that amount I got scared of losing 240k considering I could have botted all damn ladder and only ended up with maybe 20-40k tg at the end of the season. Where did it all go now? Well...that's to the unknown ^^

Westville
Arachnida

Ace of Spades
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:13 am

PartyPoker was the shit.

Any confirmation if westvilles idea is allowed/can go forward? Pat and I were token about it Very Happy

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum