Sacred 3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sacred 3

Post by Banned on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 am

I was hooked on Sacred I a long time ago (played as a gladiator of course). Great game with so many nice features like horse riding and combat, zoom in/out options, inventory sorting buttons, char talks/shouts while atacking, respawning mobs, main and side quests, dragons and some LOL easter eggs !!! Of course some builds were OP and you could do higher difficulties with low level OP char, get the gear which you couldn't use for 30 more lvls Very Happy
And i must say that Yshari Sanctum reminds me a lot of Sacred Underworld (expansion) map. It might be coincidense, but my metal senses are always tingling about Sacred when i enter Yshari.
Tried Sacred II once, but laptop was too weak to play on good settings. Plus the camera view was weird so i gave it an hour or so and uninstalled.
Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:04 pm

I saw some gameplays on youtube and wow. Sacred 3 just looks wrong. They should've just sticked to their old Diablo-clone formula.

The first Sacred was pretty fun,even though the combat wasn't as fluent as in D2 or D3; it's more like Titan Quest,sometimes it just feels awkward,but it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it. The world was huge,for better or for worse - one part of me likes it,another hates the amount of running around. There were some good ideas and it was a decent game overall,and really,they should've sticked with that - I honestly have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with Sacred 3.
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:05 am

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:10 am

Sacred 1 was fucking awesome! And it had hardcore! The towns were huge, but because every merchant carried the same products, made it rather pointless. The combat was fast and fun and the online community was helpful. The main reason I stopped playing it.... NO PROGRESSION!!! All monsters scaled, so you never felt like you were getting any stronger... ever! I fucken hated it, and it was literally the only reason I stopped playing Sacred, and funnily enough, one of the main selling points of that game. Too bad, because it was slated as the next Diablo of it's day. I still don't see why come of those models can't be used in D2 mods???
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inertia on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:21 am

@taem wrote:Sacred 1 was fucking awesome! And it had hardcore! The towns were huge, but because every merchant carried the same products, made it rather pointless. The combat was fast and fun and the online community was helpful. The main reason I stopped playing it.... NO PROGRESSION!!! All monsters scaled, so you never felt like you were getting any stronger... ever! I fucken hated it, and it was literally the only reason I stopped playing Sacred, and funnily enough, one of the main selling points of that game. Too bad, because it was slated as the next Diablo of it's day. I still don't see why come of those models can't be used in D2 mods???
I actually tried to rip graphics from that game to be used in D2. Got pretty far in it, but there wasn't enough mod support for the game so in the end I couldn't use any files. Didn't bother playing the game though.
Inertia
Astral Guardian

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:48 am

@gg2 wrote:

Lol @0:21
"Blyad'" hahahhahahha
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Segolia on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 am

So it sounds like this game is a pile of feces it seems.
Segolia
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Railguning the dragon:
Spoiler:
Selfie with sleeping beast:
Spoiler:
Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 am

wtf happened with your avatar Facepalm

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:14 am

Looks like someone is changing users avatars. Your's have been changed into some red communist woman. We need to investigate Cool
Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum