Short Questions Thread

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by tencanek on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:04 pm

@Zartok wrote:How do you guys feel about starting off as an caster sorc in order to farm items and doing the easy/medium charms, then respecing into a melee-sorc later on?

Is this a effective way to obtain all the charms, or would you prefer to level up another class/staying as a caster for medium/hard/imps.. charms?

Excellent idea especially if you stick to cold tree mostly for ice elementals and OP 1pt Abyss, i prefer poison/cold tree for regular farming(full poison set) and cold/light for heroics(except BPR and Belial).

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

@Zartok wrote:How do you guys feel about starting off as an caster sorc in order to farm items and doing the easy/medium charms, then respecing into a melee-sorc later on?

Is this a effective way to obtain all the charms, or would you prefer to level up another class/staying as a caster for medium/hard/imps.. charms?
That works fine, as long as you're okay with how godawfully boring melee sorc gameplay is in comparison.  Laughing 
You go from using at least two main elemental skills + two single-target elemental skills to Bladestorm spam.  Mad 

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Boring? You can't spam BladeStorm, mana runs out too quick. It's MoonStrike, ChronoField, BladeStorm, Mana Sweep and maybe mix in SpiralDance which is an oSkill on Sorc Armor or Crystal Sword.

Caster more fun? Hmm..throw Abysseses( Scratch ), spam Frigid Sphere, for Cold Immunes spam ThunderStone or throw Miasmas, spam Lorenado, for poison Immunes spam ThunderStone or any mix is more spammable because who needs mana anyway?

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Chronofield? Aren't you forgetting about that melee sorc uberskill,whatever it was called? Very Happy (edit: Baneblade)

Unless there's a chronofield cotw or oskill that I'm not aware of.

Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Don't use it, it blocks other ranged skills. In my opinion ChronoField is way better for crowd control, and gl with finding ChronoField cotw since there is no oSkill on items.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Yes there is   Razz  –a golden dagger’s got it  Wink – and I’ve got the dagger  Beer

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munkyh3ad on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Congratulations! But only 5 charges? I'd rather have Bloodlust from druid morph staff on switch.

munkyh3ad
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

2 questions, whoever can answer them will get a cookie for today ( if 2 diff people i can spend one today and one tomorrow)

1) whats the effect of void archon aura when you got it as reanimate ( effect + number)

2) which skill has the highest WDM ( wdm + name of that skill)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zartok on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:58 pm

@tencanek wrote:Excellent idea especially if you stick to cold tree mostly for ice elementals and OP 1pt Abyss, i prefer poison/cold tree for regular farming(full poison set) and cold/light for heroics(except BPR and Belial).

@k3llam wrote:I usually start with poison sorc for farming easy charms then switch to zon of course Wink

Would you guys explain why you prefer poison sorc over lightning sorc? In my experience tempest with the lightning set kills dcow insanely fast with high MF, and therfor is a better farmer?

@aspirine101 wrote:IMO it depends on what you find more fun!
It is fun to be effective ^^ I dont think a caster sorc would be able to complete every charm? Am I wrong? Smile

Zartok
Edyrem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum