Buff Normal attack pls.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by silentwrath777 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Spoiler:
@tencanek wrote:To be honest, 15pt phalanx for farming owns almost anywhere, smaxed barrage solves other dire situations. For all those years, i was blind with going dragonforce/wyrmshit combo. However, only good thing on set is tri-ele pierce, 75%x3 is great, which means 100% pierce with perf. sunless sea(here phalanx sucks, sadly) and sunstone charms.
Jah RW Siegfried, TU Chain Mail, Locust arrows, deadfall belt outshines set by itself, average crafted reflex bow with good proc and later Gjalahorn pwns.
As most items being TUs, there is lot of space to cover missing ele pierce by UMos.

A1 and A5 are good places to find useful items, i would add Kurast city up to Mephisto overall as well, density is huge and so is your kill speed, only pain-in-the-A* are Manglers. Also farming act bosses is not waste of time(even DBaal, with proper spellbinding) and except dogmas for yourself or other chars, two sacred uniques at once can drop from them too.

Bowzon is very good wdm character especially for start.

Well i can't understand what is wrong with barrage. People say it kills bosses very quick. I tried to kill D Diablo and sometimes he doesn't take damage for few seconds or more. (chance to hit is at 95%). Is it possible that diablo has dodge and is just wrong guy to benchmark a skill on?

Also, elaborate on spellbind vs DBaal please. I never managed to kill him. Immunities too strong

silentwrath777
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tencanek on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Well, Diablo, Mephisto, Ancient barb trio, have all huge amount of %avoid, just like assasin, so they evade your arrows. It is possible, some of them could also have chance to block weapon damage attack, just like char with shield.

Killing Baal in regular way:
1) get strong amount of fire, cold and light pierce, put point in spellbind, get to Baal, slow him with spellbind, spam barrage, kite in circles, spellbind, barrage, so on. Patience is key in here.

Edited by admin. No cheese please.

tencanek
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulManKey on Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 pm

@PaulManKey wrote:Hiya guys , u got any tips/strategies for witch or secret chrys or macro or void  ?  Either char wise or strat wise, whatever just to try some shit , kinda bored Hitting a Wall

Not spam intended , just felt neglected Booty Shake

PaulManKey
Djinn

TGBest 430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slOosh on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 pm

How can I access the character page that lists all your mods? I've seen it in screenshots here and there and I'm not sure if it is only certain versions that have it. I'm playing on Ultimative XIVb.

slOosh
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 pm

@sloosh medianxl utility or plugy.

@paul

Witch magic resists and don't use minions or reanimates.

Chry use minions

Marco... No comment

Void is easiest from my experience with a caster sorc. For the boss' I used assassin.

There are a few guides by korcola for some of the ubers and romanN1 has many videos showing witch and some other tough ones.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Diminished Heathen on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:21 am

Does open wounds work with quill storm? And what does open wounds do exactly?

Diminished Heathen
Thunderbolt

MXLU Addict #1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben- on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:50 am

@PaulManKey wrote:
@PaulManKey wrote:Hiya guys , u got any tips/strategies for witch or secret chrys or macro or void  ?  Either char wise or strat wise, whatever just to try some shit , kinda bored Hitting a Wall

Not spam intended , just felt neglected  Booty Shake

vs witch take su heavy boots and su diadem for magic resis then its just purify+ow while staying alive - i find bowzon good here but other people use different chars. try find areas where theres no other witches to cast deathstrike on u. also put RIP modifier on a ring for an easier time

secret chrysaor is easiest with a caster (light/cold sorc, unholy caster) where u just kill the totems and hope for immune to drop and 1 hit KO him. broadside assa or bowzon can also do it, but slower imo - again RIP modifier helps

marco and void there are topics up:

marco: http://www.medianxl.com/t3725-anyone-tried-new-marco-boss

void: http://www.medianxl.com/t4973-korcola-s-uberquest-guide-the-void-vxivb

Ben-
War Thug

British Gentleben
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulManKey on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:19 am

thx alot for all the input yea i've read both threads already, especially the marco one is epic, 37 pages of nearly nothing Hitting a Wall

gonna give the witch a go as soon as i get both these spirit walker and tenoshi diadem , till then gonna keep messin around with void i guess

PaulManKey
Djinn

TGBest 430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nunger on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 am

@Diminished Heathen wrote:Does open wounds work with quill storm? And what does open wounds do exactly?

Open Wounds works with any ability which deals weapon damage.

It causes enemies to bleed for a small % of their max hp (greatly reduced for bosses) each second for 7 seconds and prevents monsters healing while it's applied. It's mainly useful for enemies with a high regeneration rate ie. Chrysaor or for bosses which you need to purify as it increases the rate you can kill them (as they only take damage from purify and OW).

Nunger
Hivehost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum