UH Din - Barb stance build /A few Questions

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UH Din - Barb stance build /A few Questions

Post by MJness on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello again I've tested some of the build which really improved my Paladin alot I might add so I'm gonna post my gear that I'm using atm. Again please post if anything needs improvement again...

I'm currently using Trap Rat resurrect build. But this is also the same build I use for Superbeast BT build except for the helm.

Weapon:

*** I'm also considering making Urada (rha) RW for the necrobot reanimate.

Shield:

Belt:

Helm:

Crusade (Ix)/Heirodule (Gul) RW (both not yet MO'ed) or Khalim's Gloriole (for extra fire damage) I don't have SSU/SSSU's yet.

Armor:

Robe of steel with JAH runes

Gloves:

Lamha Na Draoithe with OHM runes (I also have hammerfist it seems good but don't know if it's good enough)

Boots:

Megalith (ATH) RW --> I'm looking for another to replace this, I only used this because of the 5% DR but with bear stance I'm at 55% so either I reduce BL by 3 or exchange this for another (recommendations?  Very Happy )

Amulet/Rings: Lament of the Archbishop, Seal of the nephelem kings, Assur's bane/Ras Algethi

My current skills

My current stats

3/4 stat goes to VIT (12k life, 3k mana), remaining stats goes to energy. BT damage is around 17-24K with TS Def is around 500k with TS, TB AND bear stance. Although I still get mauled in fautz if I venture too far without the Rats very survivable in TA (even head on collisions with the amazons---> Superbeast build) k3kBA P8 is doable but takes a longer (play it safe)

Just one question. How do you manage to make your rats survive longer in fautz or in any other area as well? they die after 3 waves or so in fautz so I must be doing something wrong here...

MJness
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Buff them with tainted blood and rapture, and every buff that is targetable and gives something Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 pm

>I need help
>couple of Suicide Notes

DOH! 

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJness on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:24 pm

@Wulf wrote:>I need help
>couple of Suicide Notes

DOH! 

Is there something wrong? I got them while farming k3kba many times.

MJness
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:05 pm

quiet low lvl crafted boots filled with rubies...as for trap rats SSU angel star and youre the boss

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:15 pm

I posted about trap rats on page 4. Turns out they don't regen with vindicate/tainted blood (I used SSU Angel Star myself), so unless you have it, trap rats are kinda useless. If you have it though, they can clean dfauzt no problem.

As for your gear, you're missing miasma proc, it's pretty good (-10% enemy damage, -25% enemy AR). Easiest place to get it would have been your weapon.

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJness on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:17 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:quiet low lvl crafted boots filled with rubies...as for trap rats  SSU angel star and youre the boss

Am I looking for a specific oskill or proc on the crafted boots? As for SSU angel star I don't have that yet so Necrobot reanimates is the next best thing? It seems in fauzt I can't kill the necrobots fast enough and they kill my traps before I can get far.

MJness
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm

@MJness wrote:
Am I looking for a specific oskill or proc on the crafted boots? As for SSU angel star I don't have that yet so Necrobot reanimates is the next best thing? It seems in fauzt I can't kill the necrobots fast enough and they kill my traps before I can get far.

Necrobot reanimates don't kill anything by themselves. They're just meatshields to draw fire. Stick with your balefire weapon.

Crafted boots have no useful proc/oskill for unholy melee.

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJness on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:27 pm

@cowking wrote:I posted about trap rats on page 4. Turns out they don't regen with vindicate/tainted blood (I used SSU Angel Star myself), so unless you have it, trap rats are kinda useless. If you have it though, they can clean dfauzt no problem.

As for your gear, you're missing miasma proc, it's pretty good (-10% enemy damage, -25% enemy AR). Easiest place to get it would have been your weapon.

Can Miasma and Balefire be acquired in a weapon at the same time?

MJness
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:43 pm

@MJness wrote:
@cowking wrote:I posted about trap rats on page 4. Turns out they don't regen with vindicate/tainted blood (I used SSU Angel Star myself), so unless you have it, trap rats are kinda useless. If you have it though, they can clean dfauzt no problem.

Can Miasma and Balefire be acquired in a weapon at the same time?

There's actually a miasma proc, but it's better to just MO it into your weapon. You don't want it for damage, you want it for debuff. Miasma only does higher dmg at higher slvl, the debuff stays the same.

It's not the end of the world if you don't have it though. It's not gonna make or break your char.

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum