Completely new at Diablo Games.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Completely new at Diablo Games.

Post by Saixe on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:09 pm

First of all, I'm completely new at the game and also I didn't play the Original Diablo games. Iv'e been playing Median XL Ultimative for a week now and the core of the game(Alchemy/Cube thingy) is a bit confusing. but that is not my main issue right now, My problem is i'm currently stuck at Chapter 2, The "Horadric Staff Quest" from the information i gathered it says the quest item is in the 3rd Level of HOTD but i can't seem to find the entrance to the 3rd level,The only passage i find is the Uberquest Dungeons "Taranthula" is Taranthula the right place?because i keep dying whenever i venture inside that dungeon.

Also,Sorry for the confusing sentences. I'm bad at english  Crying or Very sad 

Saixe
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Completely new at Diablo Games.

Post by nomercy4you on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Go outside town and run a long way. Go to Lost City, located off the Far Oasis. Search for the Claw Viper Temple go to Level 2 and kill everything and click the altar. You will find a staff and an amulet. Cube them both in the cube. Go back to the town and talk to Jerhin (in front of his palace) then enter the palace and proceed.

Btw. it is like the original D2 Quest, but you dont have to find Maggot Lair because both items drop in the viper claw temple now.

nomercy4you
Glowing Blob

Server Hoster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixe on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you.

Saixe
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 pm

It's also written on the median statue you start with. This might help, from the documentation:
http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/MXLU_vXIV_Doc_v2.92/quests.html

you'll run into a similar situation when you get to act 3, for khalims will, just kill the council in Travincal, you don't need to hunt down different parts of it.

btw:
@Saixe wrote:First of all, I'm completely new at the game and also I didn't play the Original Diablo games. Iv'e been playing Median XL Ultimative  for a week now and the core of the game(Alchemy/Cube thingy) is a bit confusing. but that is not my main issue right now, My problem is i'm currently stuck at Chapter 2, The "Horadric Staff Quest" from the information i gathered it says the quest item is in the 3rd Level of HOTD but i can't seem to find the entrance to the 3rd level,The only passage i find is the Uberquest Dungeons "Taranthula" is Taranthula the right place?because i keep dying whenever i venture inside that dungeon.

@Saixe wrote:The only passage i find is the Uberquest Dungeons "Taranthula" is Taranthula the right place?

@Saixe wrote:Uberquest Dungeons "Taranthula"

@Saixe wrote:"Taranthula"

Laughing

sorry, I had to, it's just too funny

the name is Tran Athulua. it's the main amazon city, dedicated in name to their goddess, Athulua.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Oh man, taranthula uber stings...

@Saxie
You are one lucky SOB. Now you get to experience the greatest first time (better than sex - lol).
I remember when I played Median for the first time .... magical. Not to mention you never played Diablo. If you did you would have appreciated MXL more, but still...

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 am

Abandon all hope, Ye who play this game... Bow down prostrate

seriously it will stick you in a time vortex from time to time. (were the hell did the last 3 hours go?)

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBlackZ on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:27 am

And if you are not used to using documentation and hardly understand I can probably spend time creating a clearer Quest guide for you Gramps preaching.

MrBlackZ
Fairy Witch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixe on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:52 pm

@MrBlackZ no need to, but thank you anyway.

Tran Athulua, I was expecting it to be something like a Spider Goddess... also sounds and spells the same as taranthula.

BTW any shortcut to put items into the storage? Drag and Drop is kind of tiring... specially arranging the gems...

ALSO Hairy Taranthula is the best Taranthula.

Saixe
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

you mean click and drop, you don't need to hold the mouse button to move it. xD

there's no alternative, except maybe if you use my script, but it's kinda klukny:
http://www.medianxl.com/t5397-d2-move-item-v074

with it you can Shift+Left Click to automatically move the item to the opposite side of the screen, and more.

doesn't work for some people. I'm not developing it further atm. run the setup if it doesn't work when you run it.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixe on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:08 pm

@Quirinus Welp That's another thing i'm doing wrong. Anyway i'll try that helpful tool you suggested.

Saixe
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum