grab a pistol and pop a cap in my dome

WWYDI you were abducted by aliens?
Vader
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The "What If" Game!

Post by Frytas on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Depends what kind of aliens. If friendly aliens,I'd just hang out with them. I'f James Cameron kind of aliens,I'd probably try to run for my life or at least kill myself before they get me.

WWYDI if you had to pick between a concert of your favorite band,and a festival with a bunch of bands you like,but not your favorite one,both at the same price?
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpamBomb on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

@Frytas wrote:Depends what kind of aliens. If friendly aliens,I'd just hang out with them. I'f James Cameron kind of aliens,I'd probably try to run for my life or at least kill myself before they get me.

WWYDI if you had to pick between a concert of your favorite band,and a festival with a bunch of bands you like,but not your favorite one,both at the same price?

depends would the concert with my fav band have kurt cobain there or would they replace him? if not the latter

what if i never asked a what if but you thought i did so you answered anyways?

SpamBomb
Bane Hunter

King of AFK
TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by atndy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 am

Well then I think I would just look like a dumbass... FUCK!

What if your standing on the edge of a tall building (50 stories high) and the ledge was greased with oil?
atndy
Detonator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 am

I'd throw the nearest kid off the roof to give me some momentum so I could slide back to the door and exit the roof top.

WWYDI you came home from [school/work] and saw your [girlfriend/boyfriend] in bed with your father, and when you said, "WTF dad!?!" he said, "Don't get so upset, I've porked all your past relationships without you knowing it. This is just another notch on my belt!"
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpamBomb on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:18 pm

@taem wrote:I'd throw the nearest kid off the roof to give me some momentum so I could slide back to the door and exit the roof top.

WWYDI you came home from [school/work] and saw your [girlfriend/boyfriend] in bed with your father, and when you said, "WTF dad!?!" he said, "Don't get so upset, I've porked all your past relationships without you knowing it. This is just another notch on my belt!"

i would super man lunge fist first to his face and tell the bitch to get the fuck outa my house

what if you shit rainbows that could cure anything would you give them away or sell them to the ultra rich?

SpamBomb
Bane Hunter

King of AFK
TGBest 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:39 am

I wouldn't tell anyone where they came from and would sell them for hundreds per pill after diluting them so you'd need 3-5 just to have the full effect (because I'm a douche like that).

WWYDI you were all excited because you got the ps4 from someone you knew NOW, before it even came to the market in exchange for ALL YOUR CONSOLE SYSTEMS, SMART PHONE, AND COMPUTER, but because it was a stolen beta version, your games never saved so it was pretty much useless?
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPower on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am

Well... i would get back ALL my consoles, and give back that crap ps4...
WWYDI you were going to swim into a pool... made of coca-cola light, and you accidentally forgot 5 mentos in your swimsuit? (and ofc the mentos now are in the coca-cola)

ItalianPower
Slayer Mage

Mad Cross-Dressing Chemist Lesbimale N°2
TGBest 00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 am

lol, I guess I'd... I really don't know, but my guess is the bubbles would cause you to sink and if there were enough mentos, you wouldn't be able to swim and you'd drown.

WWYDI your dog was sleeping on your bad, curled up next to your face while you slept, and farted a stench so vile, you woke up choking on your own vomit with the stink of dog excrement inside your nostrils for hours afterward?
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-dah on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 am

I would get off to it after i pop a happy pill

WWYDI you woke up in Ron Jeremy's bed with a post-it saying "Bitch" on your chest and a fat japanese girl asking for 5 dollars?

Ta-dah
Edyrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum