The "What If" Game!

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The "What If" Game!

Post by taem on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Most likely kill myself! I honestly hate sweets, and chocolate makes me feel sick. If there were no real food, then life would completly suck.

Speaking of sucking, WWYDI you were sat down at the break table to eat your lunch at work/at school when someone under the table quickly unzipped you and pulled your drawers down before you could react and started sucking like a lollipop and when you peered down, it was the finest person you'd drempt of getting with for awhile now? But you were pretty much in an open area so if anybody happened to be walking by...
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Frytas on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

I would just relax and let her do it,lol. No shame in getting a bj from a hot chick Very Happy

WWDYI you woke up one day in someone else's bed,then went to the bathroom and looked in a mirror just to see you're now inside your friend's body?
Frytas
Mindless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-dah on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

Id go on my(his) facebook and make mad statuses how hes a flamer

WWYDI aliens came down but the story is wrong and they didnt probe you but you had to anally probe them, the only problem is their 5 dimensional creatures so when you go in them you go in yourself, ALSO they have razor sharp buttholes so you get hurt and violated

Ta-dah
Edyrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 am

Where the fuck did you come up with that one? LOL! Well, if it went both way (no pun intended), I guess I'd ram something sharp up my ass so it went up their ass so they died and then fly their ship to my house and sell it for billions.

WWYDI you had a mad party at your house and started boning this chick on your parents bed (if you don't live there, you were visiting at the time) with the lights off and she got up to go to the bathroom, then a dark shape came back in the room and you thought it was that girls so you fucked her like mad and when you woke up in the morning... it was your mom? (if your a girl answering this, just reverse the sexes).
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-dah on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 am

I came up with that one the same way you just came up with that nonsense, LSD. LOL JK but I would probably file my penis so new skin grows

WWYDI you looked in the mirror and saw the Devil instead of you, and he flipped you off and called you a dirty slut

Ta-dah
Edyrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Break the mirror on my head? :/
WWYDI you were alone, awake, with broken lights home at 2:00AM and then a little girl with totally burned face would come to you, tell you she loves you, then come slowly to you and as she raises her hand, you feel you are dying, dying out of fear?!
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-dah on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 am

I dont die of fear, i absorb fear >Smile but i would duff the little girl out and put my buttcheeks over her face and smother her in my anus, worst death for the worst creatures.

WWYDI you found out your adopted and your related to hitler

Ta-dah
Edyrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 am

Go on a killing spree of course. Wouldn't you if you found out you were one of Hitlers secret love child test-tube babies grown 30-years after his death?

WWYDI you were sitting at a bus stop waiting when two old people in their late 90's suddenly turned and looked at one another, then started smooching and groping, you turned your head away in disgust and when you looked back, they were full-blown doggie style and she was screaming out like some drunken haggard horse with a deep mans voice and both of them were staring directly at you the entire time???
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 am

I would scream: HAHA, SUNNY AND JEBS!
WWYDI you woke up 1 morning and then found out that your dick was EATEN?
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ta-dah on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 pm

I would dance happily and test out how fingering the hole where it once was feels... Wink (jk)

WWYDI nicholas cage was your mailman and whens dogs chased him hed lead them to the side of a house and molest them

Ta-dah
Edyrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum