Noypi Showcase

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Noypi Showcase

Post by archon256 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:32 pm

@stoya wrote:now on, playing melee barb vs kabraxis and some other ubers are impossible argument is over i guess? Very Happy
Such arguments usually mean "this build needs a lot better or specific gear than others to complete this uber". And for people who are really into working on perfecting that one char it might even be a good thing, but for others they want to invest equal effort and get same result on all builds. In that sense I don't think the mod is balanced, but then again I don't think it'll ever be possible.  Whistling 

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:59 am

@virion
check Korcola's Showcase, you can see his Proc Barbarian. its a devoted BH build  
@sincrowley
im gonna play on TSW again soon
@stoya
tnx for the tips, i really appreciate it Thumbs Up

test result of Bloodlust+MOTW combo Mr Green 
Spoiler:

again tnx for the cookies guys!!!! cant upload another vid, im quite busy here Beer Drunken Dizzy

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:01 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:@virion
check Korcola's Showcase, you can see his Proc Barbarian. its a devoted BH build  
@sincrowley
im gonna play on TSW again soon
@stoya
tnx for the tips, i really appreciate it Thumbs Up

test result of Bloodlust+MOTW combo Mr Green 
Spoiler:

again tnx for the cookies guys!!!! cant upload another vid, im quite busy here Beer Drunken Dizzy

The dmg skyrocketed, but keep in mind it's a bit deceptive. Do make sure to pre buff with motw before casting thundergod. Lots more lightning dmg per melee hit if you do that.

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by void on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:36 am

Use /nopickup for videos! DOH! 
Good Chrysaor though. Clap Clap

void
Prince Albrecht

Cool Font Guy
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artiel on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:45 am

It's awesome !

Artiel
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 am

@artiel
tnx!

im uploading "Triune Boss Fight" tonight, bcoz of Bandicam limitation ill post it in 2 parts. its already 6pm here in RP, hope my internet connection wont fuck up Praying

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 am

You can try fraps...

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 pm

There is often a lot of confusion between "duel wield" and "double swing". Duel wield just means that you are wielding two weapons and you only get a handful of beneficial effects from the "off hand" weapon. See LFAQ for list.

True "double swing" attacks on the other hand, get all the benefits (well practically all) the benefits of both weapons. It gets better than that when you consider BH/CS/etc 's best friend, procs. Way back there was the Zeal bug, which was very bad when the number of Zeal swings had no cap. The engine counted each Zeal as one attack. So if you were to the point where you had 10+ swings with each Zeal and that attack failed the to hit check, you just stood there flailing away like a moron. The only way to fix it, or at least the way they chose to fix it, was to change the mechanic of skills that involved more than one "swing" which was to make it roll a to hit check for each swing.

That means that whenever you click to swing with BH/CS/the sassy's level 0 skill whose name eludes me, the engine rolls to hit checks for each weapon (contrary to what the Lying Character Screen says). This means that each weapon swing is counted as a separate attack.

This makes on-attack procs (especially off weapon ones) your bestest friends ever.

I have to go with Rolls, though. If you aren't going to use the duel swing/proc combo then you are better off either single wielding or using a shield.

EDITBut, great vids regardless. have a cookie.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:24 pm

tnx Uncle G!!!!
ok. actually i found those two swords fits my playstyle coz I hate switching Mr Green  since im using Ancients Hand, with  a combined bonus of +144% to fire spell damage who doesnt want it, also i bathe in Bloodlust buff  most of the time thats why i put Nih runes & Shamanka aside.
lastly i got an instant 666 LAEK w/o MOing or crafting jewels w/ On Runes, with my killspeed it lessens my need to buys pots while farming Very Happy

got drunk again, almost forgot that im uploading Laughing Part 1 of so called Triune "Boss Fight" added

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banned on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Hahaha Very Happy You are 'Drunken barb-fu master'. Glad to see someone so dedicated to barb and sucesfull with it. I learn few things from you.

Banned
Cathedral Drow

Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum