Noypi Showcase

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Noypi Showcase

Post by Asteroth on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:39 pm

@Pinoy_Ako!!! wrote:tnx Uncle G!!!!
ok. actually i found those two swords fits my playstyle coz I hate switching Mr Green  since im using Ancients Hand, with  a combined bonus of +144% to fire spell damage who doesnt want it, also i bathe in Bloodlust buff  most of the time thats why i put Nih runes & Shamanka aside.
lastly i got an instant 666 LAEK w/o MOing or crafting jewels w/ On Runes, with my killspeed it lessens my need to buys pots while farming Very Happy

got drunk again, almost forgot that im uploading Laughing Part 1 of so called Triune "Boss Fight" added

I'm not sure +Spell dmg increases the dmg from stormblast/ancients hand, can anyone confirm?

but yes the LAEK is very very high

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 pm

@ banned
tnx!!!! Beer

Part 2 added.

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:12 pm

@Asteroth wrote:
ok. actually i found those two swords fits my playstyle coz I hate switching Mr Green  since im using Ancients Hand, with  a combined bonus of +144% to fire spell damage who doesnt want it, also i bathe in Bloodlust buff  most of the time thats why i put Nih runes & Shamanka aside.
lastly i got an instant 666 LAEK w/o MOing or crafting jewels w/ On Runes, with my killspeed it lessens my need to buys pots while farming Very Happy

got drunk again, almost forgot that im uploading Laughing Part 1 of so called Triune "Boss Fight" added

I'm not sure +Spell dmg increases the dmg from stormblast/ancients hand, can anyone confirm?

It doesn't not. This is spelled out somewhere in the docs. Spell damage has no effect on convertion skills. The only way to increase said skills are to increase the physical damage being converted and -Enemy Resistance.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:27 pm

@grimjerk wrote:
@Asteroth wrote:

It doesn't not. This is spelled out somewhere in the docs. Spell damage has no effect on convertion skills. The only way to increase said skills are to increase the physical damage being converted and -Enemy Resistance.

Thanks, that's what I suspected, but i didn't really want to write that in case i was wrong

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:33 pm

so it has no effect,, hmmm:

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:39 pm

answer 1) it's called the LCS (lying character sheet) for a reason
2) that charm does increase the dmg of stuff like 1000-2000 cold dmg (i believe only on direct melee/ranged hits)

You have charms that add elemental dmg (sunstone, 6 bag thingy for iotss, etc)

Try removing ALL those, stripping all your gear, and then pick stormblast (same principle as ancient's hand)

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Ok I'll test it tomorrow, it's around 2:41 am here. Drunken

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:27 pm

From the LFAQ

Q: Skills that convert damage to , will +% spell damage increase the converted damage?
A: No.
A2: The only way to increase a percentile-based's damage is to increase what it's a percentile of. (In this case: Your damage.)
The same is true for Feedback spells, where you need to increase your life/mana as required.
N.B.
Using the appropriate '-enemy resist' will increase the damage done by the converted portion.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Good job Pinoy! Cookie for the triune boss fight :-D. BrotherLaz fight and Secret MNX next? :-D you can do it!

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinoy_Ako!!! on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 am

tnx romaN1!!!! hope the vid could be useful to anyone whos struggles to finish the boss fight Smile
about your suggestion, i think i can give it a try. also you forgot the Witch Laughing  Mr. Green Angel

Pinoy_Ako!!!
Fireblood

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum