Afk vizjun farming with glass cannon lichezon

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afk vizjun farming with glass cannon lichezon

Post by stoya on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 pm

afk vizjun farming with zero defence. tons of procs -> ,hades gate, spike nova, javelin on strike, jav nova, time strikes, catalysm, fire bolt nova,sor and PUNISHERS thnx gaykabraxis ghsot for moar punishers.. made this video for fun hope you enjoy it.

-> fhr is above 200 , fbr is above 150, -%100 enemy psn res, around 100-120 cb, laek from only moon queen passive,5 los from ylfa and decent LL thats all.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Afk vizjun farming with glass cannon lichezon

Post by RollsRoyce on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Neat ! Never seen afk farming in Vizjun ...ive heard about Barbs using Highwaymans ...not sure if that works as well

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm

+1 Planning
-1 AFK

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 am

@archon256 wrote:+1 Planning
-1 AFK

sorry mate but i have to LOL about your -1AFK word Very Happy i dont care negative words or negative cookies btw, its not my point!

this char is designed to farm vizjun AFK with 0(zero) defence and without POTs + xorine ring punisher on kills(nobody use this ring) and kabraxis ghost punishers(idea was actually show that char kinda old niche necro)... if i want i can farm vizjun with same char until i got bored(once i collect 2 cotw in 40-50min)..

sorry for my words but imo you didnt got the idea of char... being afk is main plan of this char.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iwansquall on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am

Marco, nerf stoya... he is too OP.

Not extra cookie yet, have to wait 12 midnight like a little cinderella.

iwansquall
Blood Golem

Underpowered Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by archon256 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:25 am

@stoya wrote:
-1 AFK

sorry mate but i have to LOL about your -1AFK word Very Happy i dont care negative words or negative cookies btw, its not my point!

this char is designed to farm vizjun AFK with 0(zero) defence and without POTs + xorine ring punisher on kills(nobody use this ring) and kabraxis ghost punishers(idea was actually show that char kinda old niche necro)... if i want i can farm vizjun with same char until i got bored(once i collect 2 cotw in 40-50min)..

sorry for my words but imo you didnt got the idea of char... being afk is main plan of this char.
Ofc man, I'm not hating on you.
Just rating it by my preferences Razz

archon256
Amazon Warrior

I Am Someone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:29 am

sorry for my reaction, i didnt think twice before talking, yes ofc its possible Smile but i was shocked when i see -1afk which is main idea Very Happy

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 am

@stoya wrote:
-1 AFK

I have yet to see the benefits of AFK farming.
Everyone knows what everyone here calls AFK farming is nothing more than staring at the screen and repositioning yourself every ~15 seconds because you almost died or your proc-chain stopped. I would kill myself if I had to AFK-farm, sounds even more boring than regular farming...

Also the '0 defense' tag doesn't mean much imo, assassin has 0 defence and we know its one of the (if not the) most tankiest character at this stage of the game.

Not trying to turn you down, its a cool video anyways. But as we spoke you should get rid of the mh, not for moral reasons, just because it ruins the visuality of the game, removing light intensity factor and adding a bunch of useless text everywhere.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:09 pm

as you can see my plasytyle esp frw + ias i am the player who hates standing in same spot and slow chars... but while playing median in my shop(i spent over 10 hours in my shop), i go smoking for every 15 sec if i smoke, 1 taking breathe and being afk.. my fr told me ' are you playing or this is video ' -> then i thought i can make an afk video. its absolutely not my playstyle.

btw in vizjun i dont really need to move even 1 yard after i reach centre. totem keep spawning so proc chain never stops(tested 10 min before video -> remove creators hand).

amazon doesnt have avoid advantage of sin btw. i have only max block and around 20-23 dr in that video iirc.

and you are right about mh, mh lags me more than i think, i made new video without mh.. i will keep uploading videos as much as possible for new users. i need to improve my layouts intros visual effects asap + have to change pc too Smile

thnx marco for your advices, it really helped me a lot..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

no prob, rember if you switch to glide you can lower lightning settings to avoid lags Very Happy

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum