What would a [Good] trader's chet look like?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would a [Good] trader's chet look like?

Post by Aagrim on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:13 am

As title say I'm not really sure bout to approach this charm as it can lead to either outstanding or terrible. I ended up with the one bellow and I'm wondering if I should let it like that or try n get a better one. And if the latter, just how high should I aim for?. Feel free to post urs!

Aagrim
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would a [Good] trader's chet look like?

Post by Sexen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 am

That's low stats. You should aim for 100+ in your desired main stat and try to get minimal - stats. Also this is more for short questions thread I think.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What would a [Good] trader's chet look like?

Post by Wulf on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 am

An average traders chest is as follow:
+100 main stat
-50 to every other stat

Try to aim for 120+ main stat and -30 to the stats you think are relevant to your class.

If you're a WDM class (eg: trapsin, bowdruid/zon, fortress barb or like in your case, a traprat) where energy is irrelevant, having a trader's chest of the sort nets you a good 60 overall bonus stat at the end (120-30-30=60). Having a chest like the one you posted only gets you around 30 bonus stat. So you're not getting as much value from your charm as you could.

Regardless of your character, there's always an attribute you can ditch (unless you have some kind of max block caster that also want high energy, which I don't think there are [m]any). So going for the 120/-30/-30 is the way to go in my opinion. Some characters don't benefit as much from vitality as others, but the way I personally see it, there's no reason to lose 40-60 hp just because you didn't want to spend more than 5 rolls.

Also keep in mind that you have 1/3 chances of that charm ending up with +2 skills so that's why I don't usually aim for higher stats (even if you spend 1 hour trying to get a very very high stat traders chest and it ends up being +0, you'll hate your life). Prepare a couple of decent ones in advance and then onward to kill Chrysaor 2.0!

I hope I was of help Very Happy

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum