Ouchy's dirty old man showcase

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ouchy's dirty old man showcase

Post by The Big Ouchy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi guys. I'll be updating this showcase periodically with all things necro. I'm still looking for ways to improve the quality of the recordings and such but figuring it out has been... well...

Yeah... what he said. So with that in mind, I apologize for the shitty quality and any ineptitude in my presentation (songs included). Starting things off with a totemancer/caster.

Gear (for the dunc video.):

Duncraig

Gear and more to come later.

Last edited by The Big Ouchy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouchy's dirty old man showcase

Post by Wotan on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Thumbs Up

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:57 pm

This looks really awesome. Can you post gear for your totemancer?

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Will on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:08 pm

totemancers so ez now.... that said I know ouchy's skill with necro. Probably unmatched! Very Happy

Very cool. and yeah post gears if it helps us lesser necros Wink

Will
Talic

Mr. Generosity/Former Forumer & Freak :)
TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://medianxl.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 pm

K gears up. It's a hodgepodge of crap atm due to laziness (brimmstone would be 100X better with xazax but I dont feel like farming 4 more fire runes, circlet is a 2 socket rare with a needlessly high base lvl requirement, missing socketables, ammy is obsolete with brimmstone) but I'll re-refine it tonight and post some new stuff.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Dat music <3
And i dont even know how u stay alive when they throw million barrels at you :d

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:09 pm

@hellgrind wrote:Dat music <3
And i dont even know how u stay alive when they throw million barrels at you :d
Having good fps helps a lot with reactions Smile

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteroth on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 pm

@The Big Ouchy wrote:K gears up. It's a hodgepodge of crap atm due to laziness (brimmstone would be 100X better with xazax but I dont feel like farming 4 more fire runes, circlet is a 2 socket rare with a needlessly high base lvl requirement, missing socketables, ammy is obsolete with brimmstone) but I'll re-refine it tonight and post some new stuff.

Wears Natasha's armor.
Complains about wearing "crap"  Laughing

Asteroth
Hardliner

Well-Sourced Debater
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 am

Awesome, cookie  Clap Clap .
@Asteroth wrote:Wears Natasha's armor.
Complains about wearing "crap"  Laughing
+Adrenaline ring + merc's helm/sword/boots Rolling Eyes Laughing
Seem pretty similar to my first attempts with summoner necro except of merc(barb has thunder slam and increases damage with two prebuffs), but i rarely survive teleports over walls with really crappy gear. Sad

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:23 pm

On small room teles you can kill them without getting barrel spammed~70% of the time. on big room teles you just have to be relatively quick with bts. It can be frustrating at times if you can't summon a shadow to a clean spot because they become hard to click on at times. I've been killed by a bush getting in the way on tele for instance. Once you get used to it, it's not so bad. I would also say that deathward is a much better uberskill than jinn (for this build, jinn is the end all be all for summoners). The -enemy res is nice but you have to baby sit them and they love to die and they don't give you anything you can't get with gear. With 20 summons and 300-500k defense and 30% avoid you've got some legit tankiness.

The merc's not terribly necessary btw but the killspeed he adds makes your lazy (non casting) killspeed about on par with your active killspeed without the merc. I also like showcasing the fact that necros can keep him alive in most ubers. Just takes some magic resist and a crapload of demonstone blood jewels. Very Happy

Have to think of what to do next. Fauz is easy and I don't feel like making a video is worth it, or even what a good target time is for a run down to the bottom right necrobot boss is. Might do a limited charm, cheap build (no SUs, no great runewords, no hard to find set pieces, ect) on a couple ubers. I have little motivation to do kabraxis because of the sprite limit issue I posted in the bugs and feedback thread. Maybe sewers or one of the other ultimative ubers if I get around to trying more of them. Also, have updated the gear some, will likely repost after I remake the circlet into something that isn't an attrocity. To piss you off further I use sinwar on switch with vizharan for prebuff cuz I cbf to find a different necro head. Laughing

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum