How to use Javazon effective

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to use Javazon effective

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 pm

i made this video for newbies or players who wants to play javazon. its simple char not new brillant idea. just want to show people classic javazon build&power.. esp this video shows basic tactic of javazon with danmaku + spike nova or flurry of javelins proc wep.

hope you enjoy..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to use Javazon effective

Post by rubypinkfiend on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:46 pm

I might be wrong but what is the point in this since u have all super-duper-endgame gear and charms. Newbies dont have such items and this playstyle wont ever work without them. Dizzy

rubypinkfiend
Heretic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Now, upload a video killing startled witch (legit). I'd love to see someone other than me doing that Whistling

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 pm

all times i killed her was a big mess with many deaths not too easy to record a good video of witch

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm

doesnt matter, my first kabraxis kill video was about 30 min with around 50 deaths lol.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:50 pm

@rubypinkfiend wrote:I might be wrong but what is the point in this since u have all super-duper-endgame gear and charms. Newbies dont have such items and this playstyle wont ever work without them. Dizzy

1) first of all, its kinda tutorial to basic tactics of proc chaining for javazon with danmaku + spike nova on kill procs -> imo best effective javazon type.. i made this video for newbies yes cause i want to give them a reason to play javazon btw there is no MUST item, besides danmaku in this build plus, you can even get danmaku from chaos recipe iirc...

2) as you can see its description is called -> how to use javazon effective.. even i give most players all end game gear most of them will fail this build with zero defence probably esp in my pc conditions but main idea is combine all items + playstyle. i mean newbie can be called for new javazon player for me, you can be god of assassin but maybe fail on javazon..?

i am not defending my video you are also right but poeple are more noobish then you think.. just take a look at javazon players in d2maniacs. i know my video is a bit crappy but video is video mate, it always give ideas to newbies... and there are tons of OP build videos in youtube that we are influenced from them too.

note : btw god didnt send that items + charms + trophies to me... Shocked

edit note : btw newbies and players who doesnt have END game gear can close the distance with -> using rico + fairy Very Happy and smax balanced and paragon instead of estatic + curare.. there are lots of possiblities for players, if they can think&imagine&read docs..

Last edited by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remember to add something too :D)

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

SIGMA wrote:Now, upload a video killing startled witch (legit). I'd love to see someone other than me doing that Whistling

you know me Very Happy dont mess with stoya... i can probably do it without any single deaths like i did many times. you always provoke me MARCO Evil or Very Mad Mr Green

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Go ahead then, what better for me than watch someone get sodomized by a completely masochistic uberquest Smile

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:57 pm

SIGMA wrote:Go ahead then, what better for me than watch someone get sodomized by a completely masochistic uberquest Smile

you know i was the one who did witch in v6b. when i first saw design of witch uber i was -> Shocked its absolutely designed to make player MAD & DEAD man.. btw its UBER DUPER easy with 1 char...

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Easy without slow? I cant believe in that Shocked .

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum